• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.
    Let us start with Saturday night and the 4th down call on the Eagles.

Hey, you guys got jobbed in 2005 but that ain't no reason to job the Iggles (* still can't take the fact I am defending those bums *)
    It was the right call. And if the refs were trying to give the game to either team, it wouldn't have come down to the wire. The Eagles played well, the Saints played better and won the game, in every sense of the word FAIR.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Really, you don't. You were probably one of those idiot conspiracy theorists claiming that the Patriots won the Superbowl in 2001-02 because of 9/11. Get over that BS.
    It don't matter. You go down this weekend REFs willing.
    Well, as it is written let it be so. Good season and next year looks bright.

Comment

• Now, I didn't think New Orleans was that great of a team to begin with, but they will be dangerous in a year or two. One or two more good offseasons and the Saints will be a force to be reakened with for many years.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• We had a great season and will continue to hold up my head. Thank you, Saints. I'll never forget this season.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• i think everyone who wasnt a bears fan was rooting for you guys including myself, good luck to you all next year and congrats on a great season

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05
            i think everyone who wasnt a bears fan was rooting for you guys including myself, good luck to you all next year and congrats on a great season
            Not me. I was rooting for the Bears cuz I don't like Cinderalla stories. I want the best two teams to play each other.... that is why last year was so disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05
              i think everyone who wasnt a bears fan was rooting for you guys including myself, good luck to you all next year and congrats on a great season
              Thank you. Your and everyone else's support of the Saints was greatly appreciated. :)

*lifts glass to toast Saints*

Here's for a great 2006 season, to a great offseason, and for a EXCELLENT 2007!

And...to all my fellow Saints fans, I have one more thing to say:

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat sey dey gonna beat dem Saints?! :D

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol
                Originally posted by mikehop05
                Thank you. Your and everyone else's support of the Saints was greatly appreciated. :)

*lifts glass to toast Saints*

Here's for a great 2006 season, to a great offseason, and for a EXCELLENT 2007!

And...to all my fellow Saints fans, I have one more thing to say:

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat sey dey gonna beat dem Saints?! :D
                For real, man. What a great season.. and here's to a better 2007.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I could not have been more disappointed and ashamed in the way the Saints played yesterday.

That said, I could not be any more proud of this team... OUR team, and their performance this season.

We obviously have a lot of needs to fill but the future is bright in New Orleans. Congrats to the Bears for showing everybody (myself included) who the best team in the NFC truly is. Beat Indy!
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• It was a very disheartening performance yesterday by the Saints. The Bears just looked to have outplayed us and outperformed us. I was clearly expecting a better game.

It hard to explain this season. I did not expect the Saints to even have a winning record going into the season, I expected them to go 6-10 to 8-8 at best. They clearly surpassed by expectations by going 10-6 and winning the first even franchise bye week. My spirits were raised and my hopes were up. Then my hopes were further heightened by them beating Philadelphia to make it to the first ever NFC Championship game. For the first time in franchise history we were just a game away from making it to the Super Bowl. Then the game is played and well, everyone knows the rest.

It is just an unexplainable feeling. I'm very happy for the team, my hometown team that I root for, who are perennial losers, to finally turn their season around and give us something to be hopeful for. I had Faith in the Saints. I am very proud of what they did and all they accomplished this season but at the same time I can't help to feel disappointed in how they played yesterday. Althought I'm proud I feel like my hopes have been dashed.

But all I can say is that there is always next season and we should continue to get better and better.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• I hate how dia always steals my posts. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                        I hate how dia always steals my posts. :(
                        IBNO does the same thing to me so don't feel bad. :D

Take it this way, at least someone else agrees with you.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                          I hate how dia always steals my posts. :(
                          Sorry, buddy. Didn't know you were going to post something like that.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Well, Saints fans... I know it's sad to be talking to you after such a disheartening loss, but we can all be proud of the Saints.

After so many years of disappointment, losing, and transactions that didn't make sense, it was finally grand to have a team that didn't pay any attention to the years of losing and made us forget about all those years of suffering.

Now, with the nucleus of a great offense, and some good players on the defense, we have an excellent future ahead of us. I think that we're only one or two players away from returning to the playoffs and hopefully, going further next year than we did this year.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• According to Scott, the Saints have been looking at DeMarcus Tyler and Patrick Willis at the Senior Bowl. I would be ecstatic if Willis fell to us in the 1st.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• If we got Willis, I'd spurge myself. For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information