This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [expletive deleted]!!!!

I had written a huge write-up, quoting diabsoule and adding my own opinions... but for some reason, my post was deleted...!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guess I'll have to type it out when I get home, save it to Word or something and post it later...

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol
      [expletive deleted]!!!!

I had written a huge write-up, quoting diabsoule and adding my own opinions... but for some reason, my post was deleted...!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guess I'll have to type it out when I get home, save it to Word or something and post it later...
      That sucks, dude. I'm sorry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• In response to the Briggs comments, you are correct in that we will not let him go without compensation. It would be foolish to do so. All of Angelo's talk about not liking the franchise tag was just a means to divert attention away from Briggs' contract situation and prevent any animosity during the season.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          In response to the Briggs comments, you are correct in that we will not let him go without compensation. It would be foolish to do so. All of Angelo's talk about not liking the franchise tag was just a means to divert attention away from Briggs' contract situation and prevent any animosity during the season.
          I think so too. I think that you guys would be wise to try and re-sign him or if he is signed to get some kind of compensation for him.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I will be adjusting my Saints mock sometimes real soon. It won't change drastically but it will be tweaked.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• For those of you wondering I'm pretty sure the Saints has the following picks in the Draft:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:
              #120 (from KC)
              #122 (from PHI) [Could be #91 if Stallworth is re-signed]

Round 5:

Round 6:

Round 7:

Also: It's unknown what compensation the Saints received for Wayne Gandy.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Hey, been looking in for awhile, first time posting. I think I got a offseason for us that would be really good.

Offseason:
                Sign:
                Ben Utecht TE (IND)- Eric Johnson has aloto f injuries and Graham is a better blocker.
                Floyd Womack OL (SEA)- I would love to have this guy. Can back-up pretty much all positions.
                Boss Bailey LB (DET)- See if he can compete. Probably get him cheap because I think he has a injury history.
                Asante Samuel CB (NE)- Asante mainly because I think he will contribute BIG time.

Re-sign:
                Charles Grant DE- He is just a good fit here.
                Jon Stinchcomb RT- Played well enough to earn a contract
                Montrae Holland OG- Mainly for depth, btu if we get Womack not a big need
                Hollis Thomas DT- Did a pretty good job for us minus the 4 game suspension

Trade:
                Joe Horn WR- Mainly because his cap hit. Still like him though.

Release:
                Fred Thomas CB

Draft:
                27. Paul Pusluszny LB- A LB who could start right away. He is here at #27 because his knee injury.

58. Chris Houston CB- Fast CB who can play nickel now.

89. Paul Soliai DT- The big DT we want to plug the middle if we don't resign Hollis/ his replacement. Also could be Mason Crosby K

91. (assuming they resign Stallworth) Craig Davis, Johnnie Lee Higgins, or Chansi Stuckey WR- Any of these guys would be fine with me.

120 (Kansas City) Leonard Peters S- His only problem is durability problems. But with a 4th is a gamble.

123. Sam Olajubutu LB- His last two years at Arkansas are worth this pick.

154. Noland Burchette DE- Can be a back-up with Ninkovich

185. Chris Leak- I am not a Florida fan, I am just a HUGE Chris Leak fan. I would love to get him and develop him.

Comment

• I love the fact we have 5 picks within the top 125 picks. That gives us a lot of options, and flexibility..the coaching staff can have the ammo to trade up a few slots if needed to grab a player they really like (maybe up to 5-7 spots up).

by the way how do you guys feel about us now becoming the pre-season favorites in the media like the Panthers were last year? Man I'm really going to hate it ...I guess I'm just not used to people expecting big things from the Saints. :?

Comment

• ESPN's Bottom Line on this morning's SportsCenter is reporting that Saints offensive assistant and passing game coordinator John Morton has taken the same position at the University of Southern California.

I hope that Coach Payton finds a capable replacement, since our passing game was excellent this past season. I don't know how much of that was due to coaching, but I'm sure that some of it was.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Is there any truth to the rumor that you guys might be franchising Fred Thomas?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Is there any truth to the rumor that you guys might be franchising Fred Thomas?
                        I hope to God that there isn't. I haven't heard anything about it.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Is there any truth to the rumor that you guys might be franchising Fred Thomas?
                          I hope to God that there isn't. I haven't heard anything about it.
                          I'm just kidding dude. That would cost like 11 million dollars.

Comment

• Yeah...I think Freddy's still under contract as of now. :?

making him one of the highest paid corners in the league would be unfathomable.

(i think he will be cut this off-season)

Comment

• Scott Shanle has re-signed.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                                Scott Shanle has re-signed.
                                Link?

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information