Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, guys, which positions in FA do you think we need to go after? Anyone specific?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Your sig pretty much covers it. CB, MLB, DT..I think pretty much in that order.

Depends on if lose Grant, Stinchcomb, we might have to find a DE, OL..

I read somewhere that Grant may be close to an agreement for a contract. I guess we'll see soon.

Comment

• Our biggest needs obviously are CB, ILB, DT and maybe a TE. Hopefully we can get some good players at those positions in FA and the Draft.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Two words...

Patrick. Willis.

Any guy who can play with a broken hand and still lead his team with 137 tackles and win the SEC Defensive Player of the Year and the Butkus Award...he's my number one target for the Saints in the Draft come April.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• As far as needs i'd actually put it like this.

ILB-We need a run stuffer.

DT-Pressure on the QB always makes CB's better than they really are.

CB-We just need someone who doesn't fall for every double move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy
              As far as needs i'd actually put it like this.

ILB-We need a run stuffer.

DT-Pressure on the QB always makes CB's better than they really are.

CB-We just need someone who doesn't fall for every double move.
              Yeah. I think we cut Fred Thomas this offseason due to him receiving the dreaded vote of confidence.

His Toast Has Been Buttered!

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'd love to see us go after Dre Bly if the price isn't too high.

Comment

I'd love to see us go after Dre Bly if the price isn't too high.
                  I think Bly would be a stop gap due to his age. On top of that, i don't see the organization going after a player who is in his 30's when there are so good and solid CB free agents this year.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I wouldn't give up more than a 3rd for Bly. He's 30, so he might only have two or so years left in him..but he would be an upgrade. Even if we get him we'd still need to get a CB to groom in the draft.

Comment

• hopefully, we will go after Bly...

he will deff improve our CB corp up.

Comment

• Just a little tidbit to let you guys know but this weekend during NBA Allstar weekend Reggie Bush will be playing in the Celebrity game 7:00pm friday on ESPN, he better be careful cause Michael Clarke Duncan could end his career.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Just as long as he doesn't get injured..
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I'd love to see us go after Dre Bly if the price isn't too high.
                            The dude in your sig, Aaron Ross, is the main player I want the Saints to draft.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What have you guys been hearing about our free agent moves and us franchising Grant?

Comment

• I. Hate. Life.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information