Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Reggie Bush sprained his ankle in the NBA celebrity game.

wtf our best players are getting hurt in meaningless exhibition games! He should be fine though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron
      Wow Reggie Bush sprained his ankle in the NBA celebrity game.

wtf our best players are getting hurt in meaningless exhibition games! He should be fine though.
      Haha lol, it looked pretty bad at the time but it was nothing, shoot he may be 49 but the Saints should try out Duncan Clarke for the O-line, he's bigger than any Saint.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
        Haha lol, it looked pretty bad at the time but it was nothing, shoot he may be 49 but the Saints should try out Duncan Clarke for the O-line, he's bigger than any Saint.
        Lol, I don't know if he's bigger than Hollis Thomas, cause that's one big dude. 315 lbs is a bit generous for him. (#99)

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron
          Originally posted by Ghettosermon
          Lol, I don't know if he's bigger than Hollis Thomas, cause that's one big dude. 315 lbs is a bit generous for him. (#99)

I think 415 lbs would be a bit generous for him. Anyone heard anything on Reggie? I mean I dont like him but I dont wanna see anybody injured.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Minor ankle sprain. He'll be just fine.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nVjwzOCxQU <<Aaron Ross Highlight Vid.

Opinions on Justin Harrell? he seems like a hard working player that fits into Payton's player mold. It shows a lot that he put off his surgery for a week and played through pain, to try and help his team win a big game vs. Florida.
              Has good size with long arms and the frame to bulk up further...Athletic with solid speed and good quickness...Is mobile with pretty good range...Plays the run well and is a good tackler...Will penetrate and make plays in the backfield...Tough and will play through pain...May have some versatility...Hard worker...Top intangibles.
              Put off surgery for a week so he could help his team in a big game against Florida...Does everything well but doesn't really stand out in any one area
              and here is my latest Saints 1st day mock.

Comment

• That sucks about Reggie Bush, but he should be fine.

BTW, Auron, I'm a bit iffy on Chris Houston. I think the best CB that is going to be there for us in the 1st Round is Aaron Ross as he is just the type of guy that we look for.

I don't think David Harris will last until the third round but he is a great player and I wouldn't mind seeing him in the black and gold.

And lastly, I like Justin Harrell and I think that he'd be a good fit for us. He seems like a Sean Payton kind of guy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Here's the Reggie Bush injury, the first time you like in slo mo the replay it looks terrible like he could have broken it but you can see he simply rolled it and just had a minor sprain.http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8C3bUWolqI

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• ^ Ouch.

I'd be fine with either Ross, or Houston. As long as they take a CB 1st day, if they don't take corner in round 1, Jackson, Wright, Irons, or Bennett would be good in the later rounds.

Harris is a guy that might slide a bit after the combine because he won't put up amazing workout numbers.

Comment

• Saints Dome Patrol and I are doing a fantasy offseason/mock draft right now on this website. So far, this is what has happened.

Saints offseason:

Free Agents Signed
                      CB Rod Hood (Eagles)
                      CB Jason David (Colts) (Indy receives 4th Rd pick from NO)
                      DT Alfonso Boone (Bears)
                      LB Donnie Edwards (Chargers)

Free Agents Retained
                      DT Hollis Thomas
                      DE Charles Grant
                      OG Montrae Holland
                      TE Billy Miller
                      S Omar Stoutmire
                      OT Jon Stinchcomb

Restricted FA Tendered
                      WR Jamal Jones
                      WR Terrance Copper
                      DT Rodney Leisle
                      LB Terrance Melton

Players Cut
                      LB Alfred Fincher
                      CB Fred Thomas
                      CB Jason Craft
                      TE Ernie Conwell
                      P Mitch Berger

I think the Saints did a terrific job this offseason.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What about Danny Clark?
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                          Here's the Reggie Bush injury, the first time you like in slo mo the replay it looks terrible like he could have broken it but you can see he simply rolled it and just had a minor sprain.http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8C3bUWolqI
                          hope reggie is ok ....ive been working at the nba all star all week i saw it personally when he got injured hope it isnt something serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                            What about Danny Clark?
                            Lost him. He signed with the Texans.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• [quote="Auron"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nVjwzOCxQU <<Aaron Ross Highlight Vid.

Opinions on Justin Harrell? he seems like a hard working player that fits into Payton's player mold. It shows a lot that he put off his surgery for a week and played through pain, to try and help his team win a big game vs. Florida.
                              Has good size with long arms and the frame to bulk up further...Athletic with solid speed and good quickness...Is mobile with pretty good range...Plays the run well and is a good tackler...Will penetrate and make plays in the backfield...Tough and will play through pain...May have some versatility...Hard worker...Top intangibles.
                              Put off surgery for a week so he could help his team in a big game against Florida...Does everything well but doesn't really stand out in any one area
                              and here is my latest Saints 1st day mock.
                              [/quoe]I don't see Harris getting out of the 2nd round.

Comment

• I would love to have Ross, but his age is a sorta turn-off for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information