Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game day. I feel this game is crucial for our playoff hopes and the division as well... let's go Saints! Colston is expected to play as well.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Colston isn't playing, but Joe Horn is.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Yeah, I just heard on Countdown. That sucks.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Awesome win for us today. Just awesome. And with Washington beating Carolina means we're back in the division lead.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

*chestbumps dia* WHOOOO~!

Comment

That was a sweet victory. Man, I'm so happy. The one thing, though, that I'd like to see us do is mix up the playcalling a little. Try running it a bit more. But I'm very hapy with a win. 7-4 and in the division lead.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Me too. At times, I was screaming at the TV for us to run the ball. The second to the last drive shows why. 12 runs, 12 passes.. ate up 7+ minutes.

Comment

Congratulations, I wish we had receivers and a goal-line back to give you guys a challenge, though. Oh well, thanks to you guys the three stooges (Mora, Knapp, Donatell) are going to be fired. 8) Someone find me a good Reggie Bush sig, to make good on our accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                    Congratulations, I wish we had receivers and a goal-line back to give you guys a challenge, though. Oh well, thanks to you guys the three stooges (Mora, Knapp, Donatell) are going to be fired. 8) Someone find me a good Reggie Bush sig, to make good on our accord.
                    I have this Reggie Bush sig that Jkpigskin let me use:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2...giebushba0.gif

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                      That was a sweet victory. Man, I'm so happy. The one thing, though, that I'd like to see us do is mix up the playcalling a little. Try running it a bit more. But I'm very hapy with a win. 7-4 and in the division lead.
                      I completely disagree. The passing game is what is making our offense go (when we're not turning the ball over), so why fix what isn't broken? Besides, our O-Line is really not that great at run blocking. They do protect Brees well, though. I think our team's identity is about 60% pass, 40% run.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Because if we're constantly passing the ball, the defense can start to hone in on that much like the Falcons did in the second half by bringing extra pressure and keeping Brees flustered. Running the ball helps us balance not to mention we should be running more often with one of the best backs in the league and Bush in the backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
                          Because if we're constantly passing the ball, the defense can start to hone in on that much like the Falcons did in the second half by bringing extra pressure and keeping Brees flustered. Running the ball helps us balance not to mention we should be running more often with one of the best backs in the league and Bush in the backfield.
                          We would be running more if our Offensive Line was good at run blocking. Deuce gets his yards because he's good at getting yards after contact, but he also has a whole lot of 1-3 yard runs. Reggie isn't producing because he has nowhere to go. The passing game is our strength and we are at our best when we use the pass to set up the run, not vice versa.

It's worked so far.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

After watching the NE/Chi game, I'd really like the Saints to go after CB Asante Samuel in FA.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Samuel and Lance Briggs, please~! MMMM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
                                Samuel and Lance Briggs, please~! MMMM!!
                                If we signed them both I'd have to change my pants cuz I would mess myself.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information