This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
    I'm sure this makes all Saints fans happy...
    A bit, I guess. If anything he can still contribute as a nickelback for a year.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• According to the Saints official Website. Robert Meachem changed his number to 17.

---
      Also a quick article on Reggie Bush, and Drew Brees' training regimen.

"The month of May is when you get your head back on for football," says Durkin, who just opened a new, 5,000-square-foot facility. "Drew and L.T. are starting to train head-wise for what it's going to take to get to the Super Bowl and win a championship.
      "L.T. wants to prove he can have the same kind of season again. He's been working as hard as ever."

Though Bush is trying a new regimen near his Los Angeles home, Durkin expects Brees and Bush to work and throw together with him next month.
      "I talked to Drew, and we're going to go pretty much every day in June, July," Durkin says. "A lot of guys take the month of July off. The true champions, Drew and L.T., are ramping up at a time some guys are coasting in."

Comment

• Finished my latest HL video. It's of Will Smith. Video

I might be getting the hang of this, I'm thinking the next one is going to be Deuce McAllister.

Comment

• Auron, you are a f'n beast. You should be Team Leader before long, dude.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Auron, you are a f'n beast. You should be Team Leader before long, dude.
            Lol, I try.

Now I'm going to crash for like 10 hours straight been up for a while. I have tomorrow off atleast. :)

Comment

• In a drill to enhance his cutback agility, Bush jumps from a Launchpad tracking in one direction and executes a 180-degree spin before landing on another Launchpad moving in a different direction. Clarke will bump Bush while in flight, causing Bush to somersault from pad to pad, challenging his ability to land catlike … or else be launched from the Launchpad.

Um I didnt think cutback agility could get any better than where Reggie's is already at? Now that is just SCAAAAAAAARY.

Comment

• Now, he just has to focus on going north & south as well.

Comment

• I think that comes with experience. He was so used to being able to run wherever he wanted to in college because he was so much faster. When you're that explosive it takes a while to get used to the style of the NFL.

Comment

• Eh, I love Reggie but I don't believe all of that. Jones-Drew & Maroney did just fine as north-south runners in their rookie seasons.

Comment

• Finished the Deuce McAllister Highlight Vid I said I would make. Deuce HL Reel

You'll have to excuse the last :15 seconds or so don't have any audio, I suck at finding good music. :(

Comment

• Watching that video and knowing that Deuce was playing just coming off major surgery and still was able to produce like that only makes me hope that he can reconstruct his contract. *prays*

Comment

• His running style is the reason why he's my favorite Saints player.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yeah with another year removed from the injury he should have full confidence in the knee, and some extra burst back in his step.

I think every Saints fan wants him to retire a Saint, if he can't I hope he's around here at least for 2 more seasons until Reggie is ready for a full time role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
                              Finished the Deuce McAllister Highlight Vid I said I would make. Deuce HL Reel

You'll have to excuse the last :15 seconds or so don't have any audio, I suck at finding good music. :(
                              just for future reference, I'm about to break by Linkin Park is one of the best songs to put on a RB HL video.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
                                Yeah with another year removed from the injury he should have full confidence in the knee, and some extra burst back in his step.

I think every Saints fan wants him to retire a Saint, if he can't I hope he's around here at least for 2 more seasons until Reggie is ready for a full time role.
                                Sad thing is, and maybe I'm the only one, but I think that the Saints moving up to take Antonio Pittman in the fourth round, doesn't really bode well for Deuce and his future with this franchise. I realize that this year, Pittman will be the new Aaron Stecker; the traditional third-down, change of pace back, but we'll have to see how long he stays in the role before getting unhappy. My guess is, we'll be talking about the backfield of Bush and Pittman in a couple of years.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information