Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also on http://espn.go.com/ there is a Video segment titled "My wish: Devan and Brees". Where Drew Brees helps a little boy with a heart condition make his dream come true by getting a first hand tour of the New Orleans Saints practice facility.

It's a very heartwarming story that I'd recommend all Saints fans to see.
    Last edited by Auron; 06-29-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Depth is always a plus on a team that will once again be in the playoff hunt this year, but veteran depth is a commodity that not every team has. If we could sign a player like Darwin Walker who can penetrate the offensive line and either get to the quarterback or disrupt the backfield will benefit us greatly.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
        Also on http://espn.go.com/ there is a Video segment titled "My wish: Devan and Brees". Where Drew Brees helps a little boy with a heart condition make his dream come true by getting a first hand tour of the New Orleans Saints practice facility.

I saw the video last night and it is a very heart warming story.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
          Also on http://espn.go.com/ there is a Video segment titled "My wish: Devan and Brees". Where Drew Brees helps a little boy with a heart condition make his dream come true by getting a first hand tour of the New Orleans Saints practice facility.

I <3 Drew Brees. Seriously.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Well then, why don't you marry him? :P

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Maybe I will!
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                Depth is always a plus on a team that will once again be in the playoff hunt this year, but veteran depth is a commodity that not every team has. If we could sign a player like Darwin Walker who can penetrate the offensive line and either get to the quarterback or disrupt the backfield will benefit us greatly.
                Walker has lost a step or two when it comes to quickness and getting into the backfield, and he's always been a pretty one-dimensional player, so I don't know how much of an impact he could make. I wouldn't mind the signing if we could get him for pretty cheap, but I also wouldn't expect too much out of him.
                The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  That was great when the kid's brother said he had a "Cannon ball Arm" and Payton was like It's been a while since we had a cannon arm around here. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                    Walker has lost a step or two when it comes to quickness and getting into the backfield, and he's always been a pretty one-dimensional player, so I don't know how much of an impact he could make. I wouldn't mind the signing if we could get him for pretty cheap, but I also wouldn't expect too much out of him.
                    Maybe it's because I haven't seen Darwin Walker play too much but I don't see how he's lost a step, but either which way, he'd be an upgrade over most of the players we have on the defensive side of the ball. Between him, Hollis Thomas, Brian Young, and Kendrick Clancy, our rotation would be pretty damn good.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I do have to say that after looking around at some of the other team boards, this thread is probably the most organized team board.

Thanks everyone for putting everything in the right place and not making new threads out of the slightest Saints info.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• My bad Double Post
                        Last edited by Auron; 07-02-2007, 05:06 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          I do have to say that after looking around at some of the other team boards, this thread is probably the most organized team board.

Thanks everyone for putting everything in the right place and not making new threads out of the slightest Saints info.
                          I was thinking the same thing. I think we have a great group of Saints fans here, mostly all of us respect each other and can handle disagreements in a reasonable manner. Everyone keeps the forum very organized as well.

Comment

• Signed Dhani Jones to a 1 year deal, not sure what to think of this yet.

On one hand he was very underwhelming last year starting with the Eagles but he can provide depth, bring some competition for Shanle, and contribute on Special teams.
                            Last edited by Auron; 07-05-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Good depth signing.

Comment

• He was a big reason you guys destroyed us running with Deuce McAllister last year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information