Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, today was Reggie Bush's coming out party. 4 TD's. That's unbelievable.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
      Surely it was a fluke and he's a complete and total bust who will never amount to anything in the league...
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
        Surely it was a fluke and he's a complete and total bust who will never amount to anything in the league...
        That's what I was thinking. He totally won't amount to anything..... Hahaha.

Now we have to concentrate on Dallas. This game against the Cowgirls now is key.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Now we have to concentrate on Dallas. This game against the Cowgirls now is key.
          I think that if we continue our streak of 2 straight games without a turnover, and protect the ball against Dallas, we have a very good chance of winning.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I think that if we continue our streak of 2 straight games without a turnover, and protect the ball against Dallas, we have a very good chance of winning.
            I do too. I hope that we can pull it out. We need to play great, though against a tough Dallas team.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I know it was one game (and against the 49ers), but I was very impressed with our defense today. We shut down Frank Gore and got good pressure on Alex Smith with Will out.

I'm worried about the heath of our receivers, though.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I know it was one game (and against the 49ers), but I was very impressed with our defense today. We shut down Frank Gore and got good pressure on Alex Smith with Will out.

I'm worried about the heath of our receivers, though.
                You are right. Our defense looked really good out there today. We were able to stop a really good running back and get pressue on Alex Smith. One thing I saw us do was blitz a good bit, which is what we have been needing to do a lot more of this year.

I'm worried about our WR health as well. Colston hopefully will be recovered from his injury by the time next week rolls around. I also think that we really need Joe Horn playing. His leadership and veteran presence will be most beneficial to us, especially going against a top notch secondary like the one Dallas possesses.

I'd also like to see Will Smith healthy for the game. We could really use him going againt Flozell Adams, because I think that he'd be able to really get some pressue on Romo with Smith in the game.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Reggie Bush is the man, he scored three rushing touchdowns.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
                    Nah. Yesterday was just a fluke.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I really really hope is wasn't a fluke :(

Our receivers need to get healthy for the Cowboys game. Colston and Will Smith are a must for this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                        Originally posted by portermvp84
                        Nah. Yesterday was just a fluke.

How do you figure?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• It was sarcasm. :) Next Sunday he'll be on the big stage... we'll see how he performs again a STOUT Cowboys' defense. Him running/catching passes and Deuce running hard is going to be essential to us getting a victory.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I think the key to us winning is keeping pressue off of Drew. If he has time to complete passes then we stand a good chance of winning. You've seen what happens when defenses really pressue the QB with us, like Pittsburgh and Baltimore, Drew seems to rush into making his decisions with the ball and we turn it over.

This ball game is going to be won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Agreed. If we can contain the pressure that Dallas will throw at us with Ware, Williams, etc. then I really do like our chances. However, I feel it's essential that we fluster Tony Romo as much as possible as well. Hopefully, since Payton knows his strengths and weaknesses we'll call up some good blitz's.

Comment

• Also, Deuce HAS to have a big game for us. I don't care if Reggie has a game like he did yesterday or not.. as long as we get the win, I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information