X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its over...no Deuce, no dice...

Comment

• Deuce's surgery was successful. His left ACL was repaired and his right knee cleared.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3040536

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Wow, had high hopes for this season. Oh well. Now its on to another top 10 pick, hopefully. Although I hate seeing the Saints lose, a chance at getting Dorsey to shore up the line is something you can't help but love

What the hell are we gonna do with Reggie? He obviously has no idea what it is to run north and south. I love Reggie, I do, but he just can't seem to get the idea of being a running back. Who knows, maybe he can start being a running back now that he has the reigns of the backfield.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          Wow, had high hopes for this season. Oh well. Now its on to another top 10 pick, hopefully. Although I hate seeing the Saints lose, a chance at getting Dorsey to shore up the line is something you can't help but love

What the hell are we gonna do with Reggie? He obviously has no idea what it is to run north and south. I love Reggie, I do, but he just can't seem to get the idea of being a running back. Who knows, maybe he can start being a running back now that he has the reigns of the backfield.
          Maybe we'll be in a position to get Darren McFadden and use Reggie as a wideout from now on.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• That wouldn't be so bad either except for the fact that the defense is terrible. **** with the way Brees is playing, wanna just draft Brohm instead?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Another move I have made in the forum mock:

Saints trade away the 18th pick in the draft received from the Houston Texans to the NY Jets.
              The NY Jets trade to the New Orleans Saints their 2nd Round pick, their 3rd Round pick, and LB Eric Barton.

Although I have traded out of the first round I have picked up five starters, with four starters being on defense.

I have WR Jerry Porter as the only addition to the offense.
              On defense I have DT Travis Johnson that will start, LB Eric Barton who will start at MLB and LB Morlon Greenwood who will start at WLB. I also have DB Jordan Babineaux who will start opposite Mike McKenzie with Jason David being the nickel.

If this happened in real life I'd be ecstatic.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Things are looking up. We didn't lose this week!

Comment

• So, what do you guys think: we'll come off the bye week refreshed and charged up and try to turn the season around or will we still be the Saints we saw in the first couple of games?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I think it'll probably be somewhere in the middle. They can't be as bad as they've looked, but they're obviously not a very good team.

Comment

• The crazy thing is if we beat the Panthers we still have a shot.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I think we see the Saints play their best ball of the season so far, and maybe that's partly due to a Carolina Panthers team that has its own issues to deal with. With a win, they could be as few as two games back in the division with three quarters left to the season.

More importantly, the Saints are embarrased by their earlier play and by their 0-3 record especially, they will come out charged at home and refusing to leave without their first win of the season (like the Bills and Falcons in Week 4).
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          I think we see the Saints play their best ball of the season so far, and maybe that's partly due to a Carolina Panthers team that has its own issues to deal with. With a win, they could be as few as two games back in the division with three quarters left to the season.

More importantly, the Saints are embarrased by their earlier play and by their 0-3 record especially, they will come out charged at home and refusing to leave without their first win of the season (like the Bills and Falcons in Week 4).
                          13-3, here we come!! ;)
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'm hoping and praying that is true. I'm curious to see what Sean Payton has planned in how to use Reggie Bush.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'm hoping and praying that is true. I'm curious to see what Sean Payton has planned in how to use Reggie Bush.
                              From what I heard, he plans to utilize him much like the Eagles use Brian Westbrook.

Saints coach Sean Payton, whose 0-3 team has a bye this week, spent a significant portion of the last 2 days looking at tape of the Eagles. No, he wasn't getting an early start on scouting them for their Dec. 23 meeting at the Superdome. He was looking at the many ways coach Andy Reid utilizes his Where's-Waldo running back, Brian Westbrook, as he tries to figure out how best to use his versatile second-year back, Reggie Bush.
                              There.
                              Last edited by Flyboy; 10-04-2007, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                From what I heard, he plans to utilize him much like the Eagles use Brian Westbrook.
                                I've heard that as well. I hope it works out for us because if he can be utilized like Brian Westbrook, and our offensive line actually blocks for him, then we could be pretty dangerous.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information