This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I've heard that as well. I hope it works out for us because if he can be utilized like Brian Westbrook, and our offensive line actually blocks for him, then we could be pretty dangerous.
    I really wish Strief would replace Stinchcomb at RT. I've seen Eric Johnson blocking better than Stinch has so far.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      I really wish Strief would replace Stinchcomb at RT. I've seen Eric Johnson blocking better than Stinch has so far.
      I wish he would too and I'd also like to see what Andy Alleman and Pierre Thomas can do.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• I don't think Alleman is quite ready yet, but I think Thomas could definitely be an added spark to the offense.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The offensive line is the main issue these days, Brees doesn't have time to throw, no holes for the backs etc...

The defense actually looked decent for a while against Tennessee, but the offense was so anemic, the D was on the field for way too long...
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
            The offensive line is the main issue these days, Brees doesn't have time to throw, no holes for the backs etc...

The defense actually looked decent for a while against Tennessee, but the offense was so anemic, the D was on the field for way too long...
            That's what I've been saying since Week 1. No one expected our defense to be worldbeaters, but the biggest disappointment of our team thus far has definitely been the offense's lack of production mainly due to the poor of the offensive line.

Comment

• I just wanted someone who knew what was going on, to let me know is Devery Henderson still starting outside of Colston, or has he been demoted already? Seems like everyone has struggled on that side of the ball but he's actually been dropping the ball, which is pretty wierd...

But I was curious does he still start or whats up with him

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I just wanted someone who knew what was going on, to let me know is Devery Henderson still starting outside of Colston, or has he been demoted already? Seems like everyone has struggled on that side of the ball but he's actually been dropping the ball, which is pretty wierd...

But I was curious does he still start or whats up with him
                Him dropping the ball isn't weird at all. It's been his biggest criticism thus far in his career and it seems like he's reverted to being the old Devery. Then again, our entire offense has been out of sync. He's still starting as of now, but I seriously doubt he'll be with the team next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  Him dropping the ball isn't weird at all. It's been his biggest criticism thus far in his career and it seems like he's reverted to being the old Devery. Then again, our entire offense has been out of sync. He's still starting as of now, but I seriously doubt he'll be with the team next year.
                  I doubt he'll be with the team next year as well. He just has not lived up to his potential and has battled the drops his whole career. He is just not consistent enough to be a starter or even a dependable slot receiver. It seems like Lance Moore could be our third receiver because it seems like he catches anything that is thrown in his direction.

Here's to a good game tomorrow. I'm excited to see what our "new look" offense will look like and see how it will perform.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• LOL guess he decided to show up to this game :) I was curious because he was dropped in every fantasy league as well and I figured after a bye he'd get on point with Brees and be a deep threat at least..Well he woke up today

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      LOL guess he decided to show up to this game :) I was curious because he was dropped in every fantasy league as well and I figured after a bye he'd get on point with Brees and be a deep threat at least..Well he woke up today
                      He's horribly inconsistent. He'll tear up a secondary on deep passes one week and then won't catch a pass for the next two.

Comment

• This offense is just bad right now. The line can't block, the receivers can't catch..

The Defense showed up today, for the most part, but man this team continues to disappoint me.

Comment

• Glenn Dorsey better start looking for a house.

Comment

• *sigh, sigh, sigh*

That is all.

Comment

• Looks like the misery won't end this week. Just too many problems to count, I actually thought this was a game we were going to pull out but so much went wrong down the stretch. Don't feel like analyzing anything until later.

Comment

• Bush looked good running inside against a monster D-Line.

The drop passes and errant throws were horrible today, the line actually held up pretty good today.

So disappointing, here's a toast to Glen Dorsey. Cheers!
                                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information