Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to stab Devery Henderson in the face.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I don't have anything good to say about this team. Nothing. I'm done trying to make excuses fro them and thinking that this week will finally be their week. It's time for major changes. I don't know if we have started a season 0-4 since I have been watching.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• gogogo Glenn Dorsey or Jake Long!
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Malcom Jenkins would be okay too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
            Malcom Jenkins would be okay too.
            We'll probably be drafting too high to consider him.

Comment

• I didn't get to see the game today, but I'm thinking it wasn't a pleasant thing to watch? Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey would be nice though ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• We need Dorsey. Everything starts up front and we need someone young to get pressure and free up our linebackers to make plays.

In the second round we could draft Jonathan Goff, the beast MLB from Vandy.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Jake Long is not a need. Jammal Brown is still a great LT and drafting #1 overall is far too early for a RT. Besides, Long hasn't shown anything yet this season.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• This loss is completely on the offense, the defense did its job. 13 points at home is not going to get it done, and all those miscues, the mistakes, and the ineptitude is inexcusable.

Reggie tried to win this game single-handedly, but it couldn't be done. 21 carries for 67 yards, and 9 catches for 52 yards. I saw for myself how he fought for every single one of those yards, and I doubt any other back in the league could have done any better.

The offensive line din't run block well but, by and large, they pass blocked well enough to win this game. Drew Brees didn't play well, to be perfectly frank. And the receivers' dropped balls were costly, as we all know. As were the penalties the offense continues to commit, it's hard enough moving the chains for this team.

Right before the blocked field goal attempt, Brees threw an innaccurate pass to Bush who ran a slant in the endzone. Missed an opportunity to put six on the board. Story of the season so far, I suppose.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      Reggie tried to win this game single-handedly, but it couldn't be done. 21 carries for 67 yards, and 9 catches for 52 yards. I saw for myself how he fought for every single one of those yards, and I doubt any other back in the league could have done any better.
                      Don't say that around on these forums, Geo. You'll get laughed at.

Comment

• I was hoping to see a shake-up along our offensive line but that didn't happen this game. I'm sure it will for the Seattle game, though. Jammal Brown looked like crap and so does Jon Stinchcomb. At the point we're going I'm thinking we put Strief at LT and move Brown back to RT.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          He's horribly inconsistent. He'll tear up a secondary on deep passes one week and then won't catch a pass for the next two.
                          Devery's playmaking ability makes him more than worth keeping around, but his inconsistent hands make him an awful #2 receiver. I hope he's back next season, but we need a better option for a starter (we gonna play Meachem this year at all?....)

Also, *vomit*.

The offensive line is flat out offensive, the running game stinks, the receivers aren't making plays, and Drew Brees looks a lot like the Drew Brees we saw before Philip Rivers was drafted. Our defense looks even worse than last year's, we have no pass rush (possibly the biggest surprise of all), the secondary is arguably the worst in the NFL, and to top it all off our kicker can't make a field goal. All things considered, this could become the most painful season Saints fans have ever had to bear, which really says something.

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?! Looking at the rest of the schedule I really can't see more than 3, maybe 4 wins. I'm not even looking forward to the draft, why should I when chances are we'd take somebody like DeSean Jackson over somebody like Glenn Dorsey.
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• There are rumors flying around that we're bringing in Martin Gramatica, Mike Vanderjagt, Billy Cundiff, and other kickers to see if they can win the job from Olindo Mare.

I have also heard that we're bringing in a lot of other players too that will compete for other positions.

I don't know what we need to do but we need to do something quick in order to get on track.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              There are rumors flying around that we're bringing in Martin Gramatica, Mike Vanderjagt, Billy Cundiff, and other kickers to see if they can win the job from Olindo Mare.

I have also heard that we're bringing in a lot of other players too that will compete for other positions.

I don't know what we need to do but we need to do something quick in order to get on track.
                              Put in Strief over Stinch & get Meachem some playing time plz. Hell, maybe even Marvin Mitchell too.

Comment

• I was actually thinking that putting Marvin Mitchell in at MLB and moving Brian Simmons to WLB in place of Shanle would work to our advantage.

I LOVE the idea of Strief over Stinch. Possibly even Strief in place of Brown and move Brown back to RT.

I also want Lance Moore or David Patten as our #2. I love what both are doing. Maybe Patten as the #2 and Moore in the slot. Or go out of a 3 WR set with Bush in the slot.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information