Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrance Copper was actually made inactive for the Seattle game without having an injury, so he and Devery should start getting real worried.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• They're both free agents after this season anyways, right? The Saints are better off moving on, focusing on the talented rookies Moore and Meachem and utilizing the sure-handed veteran Patten.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
        Terrance Copper was actually made inactive for the Seattle game without having an injury, so he and Devery should start getting real worried.
        Not true. He got injured in during the pre-game warmups.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
          They're both free agents after this season anyways, right? The Saints are better off moving on, focusing on the talented rookies Moore and Meachem and utilizing the sure-handed veteran Patten.
          Correct. Patten is a free agent after this year as well. So, the future is looking like Colston/Moore/Meachem.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Not true. He got injured in during the pre-game warmups.
            Sorry. My bad. Read that he wasn't injured on another website (can't remember which one).

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• It's all good. :)

Comment

• Jeff Faine (pectoral) missed practice Wednesday and is not expected to play in Week 8.

Faine tried to play through an injured left pectoral muscle Sunday, but left the game several times before finally calling it quits. The Saints have avoided revealing the exact nature of the injury, but a torn muscle could sideline him for several games. Jonathan Goodwin, who filled in Sunday, would start in his place.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Hope you're up for the task Goodwin.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Goodwin filled in quite nicely for Faine when he went out against Atlanta.

Comment

• I'm hoping Goodwin can continue playing well against San Francisco. I'm hoping Faine is back when we have to play JAX in a few weeks.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Great, great game today. We did what we were supposed to do to a bad SF team and completely took care of them. Huge game next week against Jax. This game worries me greatly.. if we win, back to .500.... we'll see.

Comment

• We're doing everything right as far as I've seen. I like the aggressiveness that the defense has shown. I love that we're finally getting some pressure on the opposing QB's.

Our offense looks like it has returned to last season form. The only thing is that I'd like to see Pierre Thomas more involved in the running game. It looks like if he could get 10-15 carries a game he could wear down the opposing defense. I've really been impressed with what I have seen out of him and I want to see more.

I think we can beat Jacksonville if we play at the level that we're capable of playing. It is not impossible for this team to go 12-4. We only play 3 teams with winning records out of the 9 remaining games.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index...640.xml&coll=1

Excellent article on 1st round pick wide receiver Robert Meachem, a very encouraging read. Meachem has a healthy attitude about the situation, it seems.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                            http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index...640.xml&coll=1

Excellent article on 1st round pick wide receiver Robert Meachem, a very encouraging read. Meachem has a healthy attitude about the situation, it seems.
                            I like his attitude, and that he's still working hard despite the setbacks he's had. I've read that he's been playing well on the Scout team, but I really have a hard time seeing him get on the field with the way our WR corps is shaping up between Colston, Patten, and Moore. Copper is a crucial special teams player, and Henderson keeps a roster spot because of his deep speed.

So unless one of those guys gets nicked up I don't see Meachem being activated anytime soon.

Comment

• I can understand redshirting the guy due to how well our receiver corps has played and we have an emerging receiver in Lance Moore.

I just hope that next year he will bust out and be able to take over the #2 receiver spot next to Colston.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Congratulations Saints, we have a millionaire on the SCOUT team this year. Meanwhile, Chris Houston and Eric Wright are at least contributing to the team by dressing on Sundays. They also can perform an evasive maneuver essential to playing in the secondary - it's called TACKLING, something that the Toast Tandem of David and Thomas can't do because they simply just have no clue.

I hated the pick of Meacham then, and I still hate the pick now. Meacham is the only player in the first round of the draft to not even dress for a game yet.

Why don't we put Jason David as a Wide Receiver from now on? Think about it, every time we see him on the field, there's nobody around him! He's PERFECT!
                                Last edited by Stoopid512; 11-20-2007, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information