Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh damn. I already posted this on in the NFC South folder. I'll give my thoughts on the whole Hall thing later -- work now. kkthxbi
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Hey. Congratulations on the win. When clicking, your offense is as scary as ****. Without pressure Drew Brees is as accurate (...maybe more) as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. I really like him at QB. And damn Marques Colston. He will be a good reciever for a while. I wish Hall would man up on him all game though. Maybe because he cant play RCB? I dont know what the deal is with that. McKenzie did a great job on Roddy White (I dont believe that he had not given up a TD before that game though). He is very underrated.

And as for you getting Hall. I highly doubt it. I think he will stay with the Falcons for a long time.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Not something I realized at first, but Aaron Stecker's performance on Monday Night finally gave the Saints their first 100-yard rushing game of the season. Wow, how strange is that? I don't think anyone could have imagined that it would be Stecker in Week 13.

Granted, Bush broke 100 rushing yards at Seattle during the game, but lost a handful of yards later on and finished the night just shy of the century mark.

I do think Stecker can continue to get the job done as the starting back, with 3 winnable games left for the Saints to play in the regular season.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
          Not something I realized at first, but Aaron Stecker's performance on Monday Night finally gave the Saints their first 100-yard rushing game of the season. Wow, how strange is that? I don't think anyone could have imagined that it would be Stecker in Week 13.

Granted, Bush broke 100 rushing yards at Seattle during the game, but lost a handful of yards later on and finished the night just shy of the century mark.

I do think Stecker can continue to get the job done as the starting back, with 3 winnable games left for the Saints to play in the regular season.
          Stecker is a steady veteran who knows how to follow his blocks and run straight ahead for as much as he can. He's not much of a threat to break off any long runs, or make plays in getting to the 2nd level.. but I think we should be ok in that department. I think Payton will continue to use the Passing game early to try and open some run lanes in the remainder of our games this season.

Personally I'm more impressed with Pierre Thomas gaining 31 yards on only 6 carries. I would like for him to get more snaps, as I believe he has pretty good potential but we aren't able to fully judge his ability with the limited amount of snaps he's gotten so far.

Comment

• Also, Mare's injury has forced, nay inspired!, the Saints to sign Martin "Automatica" Gramatica.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Yep. Read that two days ago -- definitely owned.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I love Payton, haha. Hes got some fire.

Comment

• I'm not quite sure how I think about this. I wish we would've brought in Connor Hughes who was in our training camp last year and did a damn good job.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Marques Colston

His greatness deserves it's own thread. With todays game he has gone for 1,092 receiving yards and 9 Touchdowns on the season. Becoming only the 3rd Wide Receiver in Saints history to have back to back 1,000+ yard receiving Seasons. (and he did it his First two seasons in the league)

He's pretty much the complete deal. Intimidating size, fearless going over the middle, excellent hands and concentration.. just plucks the Football out of the air. One of the most dangerous red zone threats in the league.

and taken in the 7th round, 252nd overall.

Comment

• Yeah, Colston is awesome. The Saints need to lock him up this offseason.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Well, the Bears didn't come through. So now we have to hope for either the Redskins or Broncos to beat them and for us to beat the Eagles and Bears

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          Well, the Bears didn't come through. So now we have to hope for either the Redskins or Broncos to beat them and for us to beat the Eagles and Bears
                          Or the Giants lose out too.

Comment

• Dude is a complete beast without question. And he should be going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Or the Giants lose out too.
                              They play the Bills and New England. It's very possible that they lose out.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information