Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I've posted here since the season started. So many things I could say, but this season's been pretty frustrating to watch for the most part. I'm sure you all would agree. Here's hoping the Saints win out and manage to make the playoffs.

Oh, and I'm finally ready to accept it... Reggie Bush sucks.

Happy hollidays fellas.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Absolutely!!! He could be close to 1300 yards and 11 TD's to end the reg season. He, and at least Evans, should have made the pro bowl (not to mention MM and arguably Brees - damn those first 4 games). If not for his injury last year.. Colston most likely should/would have won roty as well. I hope the whole team plays the next 6 games with a chip on their shoulder because of how the rest of the league gives them no respect.

Comment

• I love him, hes my favorite non-steelers(homer) reciever. Freaking beast. Im so glad you guys snagged him, or he would be lost forever :(. And hes catching balls from my favorite non steeler qb, drew brees>jesus.

Comment

• McKenzie on IR

According to Payton's press conference. Torn ACL.

Comment

• I was just about to post this. *sigh*

Just... ugh. Blah. Meh. UGHHH.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Great year for him other then this...

Comment

• Nice David is the new #1.
                Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

• Oh wow he was the only legitimate Cover presence in our secondary, that Quarterbacks actually had to think twice about throwing at.

Now without him our Pass Defense could be historically terrible.. at least it will only be for 1 more game. Hopefully he'll have a clean, and speedy recovery.

Comment

• The ONLY good that stems from this is Usama Young will receive more playing time next week against the Bears.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The timetable for McKenzie's recovery could last into next season.. so it's not uncertain that he won't start off next season on the PUP list.

Which makes us especially desperate at the Cornerback position, there are a bunch of options to look at in Free Agency, and in the Draft. and Usama Young will have to continue his trial by fire..we have to find out what kind of role he'll be ready for next season.

Comment

• Well, the good news is that we will finally get to see Usama Young on the field.

I think it is now our top priority to go CB in FA, not like that wasn't the case already but we will have a 31 year old CB coming off a torn ACL so I'm really not sure how much he'll have left in the tank.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
                          The timetable for McKenzie's recovery could last into next season.. so it's not uncertain that he won't start off next season on the PUP list.
                          ... **** me in the ass.

UGH!

Comment

• Looks like we're going corner in round one this year.

Welcome to New Orleans, Malcom Jenkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                              Looks like we're going corner in round one this year.

Welcome to New Orleans, Malcom Jenkins.
                              Not so fast, my friend. I'm still weary that we might not even address the defensive side of the ball in the first round. Without question we should, but it doesn't mean we will. The only offensive position I'd be okay with letting us take in the first round is an offensive lineman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Not so fast, my friend. I'm still weary that we might not even address the defensive side of the ball in the first round. Without question we should, but it doesn't mean we will. The only offensive position I'd be okay with letting us take in the first round is an offensive lineman.
                                I shudder at the thought...
                                The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information