Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game guys. Too bad bush had a monster day against us, but it looks like hes finally got the light on. If he can produce like that on a consistent basis your offense is gona be even nastier than it already is, which is scary. Anyways, congrats on the win. You guys earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
      Good game guys. Too bad bush had a monster day against us, but it looks like hes finally got the light on. If he can produce like that on a consistent basis your offense is gona be even nastier than it already is, which is scary. Anyways, congrats on the win. You guys earned it.
      Thank you. I'm happy for the win as well. I'm glad that Bush turned it on too yesterday and we really needed him to get going. Hopefully he can keep it up.

I like the ways you guys are playing. I like the direction Nolan has you guys going in.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• It should be a good match up Sunday, It's the game of the week. I'm so exctited to watch it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
          It should be a good match up Sunday, It's the game of the week. I'm so exctited to watch it.
          I'm really excited for this game. It has HUGE playoff implications.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Indeed. We control our destiny. Basically, it's a potential matchup to see who's going to be the #2 seed in the NFC.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Big game here for you guys. I am praying you guys can sneak out of there with a win. Only issue is that Brees may struggle with the deep ball...Dallas' secondary doesn't get beat deep very often.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• THIS JUST IN : Hollis Thomas suspended for 4 games for violating the league's policy on anabolic steroids and supplements.

Damn this sucks. Lets hope Will Smith is ready.

Comment

• We didn't use the deep ball against the 49ers to win... this might just be the type of game that we try to grind out on the ground. I like Deuce's chances against the run defense of Dallas.

Yeah, just found out about Hollis Thomas. This is HUGE for us.. and hurts us greatly. And rumor is, Will Smith might be out for a MONTH. :? :(
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The Hollis Thomas news sucks. This is a huge blow to our Run D. I think the suspension is BS but what are you going to do. We need Will Smith back now.
                    If he's out for a month then this is going to hurt us big time too.

The only positive is that we'll get them back for the playoffs.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Look at it this way... Hollis was playing really well, but could our run D really be that much worse without him? We weren't all that great at stopping the run even with him.

I think the suspension is complete and total crap, but we'll get by without him. We need Will Smith back soon, though.
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• The Key to this game is our WR and our D-line. While i want both Colston and Horn back i will do with one of them.

Comment

• I think protecting Brees and a steady run game is essential to us winning. As well as our defensive stepping up big time.

I saw that you picked against the Saints', dia. For shame, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                            I think protecting Brees and a steady run game is essential to us winning. As well as our defensive stepping up big time.

I think losing Hollis Thomas just really hurts us.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Originally posted by Flyboy
                              I think protecting Brees and a steady run game is essential to us winning. As well as our defensive stepping up big time.

It really doesn't hurt that much. So what, teams are going to be able to run on us all of a sudden? We haven't been that great at stopping the run all season. Thomas is far and away our best run stopper, but that's not saying much.

I'd be much more worried about the health of Will Smith, Marques Colston, and Joe Horn.
                              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
                                Originally posted by diabsoule
                                Originally posted by Flyboy

It really doesn't hurt that much. So what, teams are going to be able to run on us all of a sudden? We haven't been that great at stopping the run all season. Thomas is far and away our best run stopper, but that's not saying much.

I'd be much more worried about the health of Will Smith, Marques Colston, and Joe Horn.
                                I AM worried about the health of those three. We need all them to be very successful, or more successful than we would be without them. In order for us to win, we need those three on the field against Dallas. Thomas really helps shore up the run game but in order to help put pressue on the QB we need Smith and in order to put points on the board and gain yards through the air we need either Horn or Colston, preferably both.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information