Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand the Job thing im in the position as you. Its hard to be away from home..

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• I really like Reggie Bush as a guy. I hope he works out well for you guys, but he is pretty bust worthy as of now.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Yea cause anybody can be labeled a bust after 2 years right? I guess 2300 total yards from scrimmage and 14 TDs in a 2 back system is bust worthy right?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Reggie is going to be great he is spending all offseason with Brain Westbrook that will help him alot. I think this will be his breakout year....Go Saints

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• He's training with Westbrook? Didn't know that - that should definitely help him out, I hope.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I said bust worthy as of now. For a guy who was so hyped up, and taken number 2 overall, he has not produced.

Of course he can get better. I would like him to get better.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Is it his fault he was so hyped? Not a chance. I wouldn't call Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, ect busts even though they haven't done great yet. You can't call a 2 year pro a bust, it's just dumb.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• What do you mean havent done great yet? Hawk has had 2 100+ tackle seasons, and Mario Williams just recorded a 14.5 sack season and seems to be only getting better.

Reggie Bush has 312 carries in his NFL career for 1146 yards with a 3.7 average. Jerious Norwood who was in the same class and a 3rd round pick has 202 carries for 1246 yards for a 6.2 average.

His receiving ability is good but has so many plays designed for him and has Brees as his QB so he is still going to get alot of looks. Even with that, his average YPC is 7.2 (Jerious Norwood has a 9.5 average).

Bush also has 10 fumbles and 5 lost in his career. Not so hot.

And he was leading the league in dropped passes before he got injured this season.

I would say he is a bust as of right now. Things could change and he could as of right now, remove his bust tag. And ****, I want him to do better because I LIKE him.

Comment

• You will never win a bust argument on a 2 year player. You need 3 years, simple as that. Is Calvin Johnson a bust? Is Jamarcus Russell a bust? They were both hyped just as much if not more than Reggie and see what happened with them. You can't judge stats in this system, its a 2 back system where Deuce got the majority of the touches. Not to mention he was injured for the majority of last year.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I think you're forgetting how much hype Bush got, dude. Russell had nowhere near that.

But I don't agree that we should call him a bust yet. Hes still got some learning and growing to do as a player. Give him a few more years..if he still averages 3.7 yards a carry, then I'll agree.

Comment

• How long was Russell a virtual #1 lock leading up to the draft? Quite a while. They hyped up his size, arm strength, ect so much it was ridiculous. Which is why I absolutely hate the media.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Yea I think it will be great for him..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Calling Bush a bust just after two years is just as bad as calling Mario Williams a bust after his rookie season. Overhyped? Yes. A bust? Can't judge that yet.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I am just putting a temporary bust tag on him. It can be easily removed.

I guess thats the same thing as saying the jury isnt out on him.

lol.

Comment

• I just do not think he was ready for the full role last year. When Duce went down they asked him to do alot. He had a lot of pressure and he is just not built for that full time role yet.. The kid has so much talant its just a matter of time till he breaks out..Not that he has been doing nothing. But he will have a great pro bowl type year in the next 1-3 years..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information