Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He better do something what a waist so far.......Im sorry I just really hated the pick when it happened.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I really wanted the Packers to take him at 16, now im really happy we took Harrell 1st who did nothing this year either and then grabbed James Jones in the 3rd instead.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• you know i had read he was having trouble learning the playbook and just wasn't being activated for games

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
          He better do something what a waist so far.......Im sorry I just really hated the pick when it happened.
          Thats kind of understandable since in '06, the Saints biggest strength was their passing attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            Thats kind of understandable since in '06, the Saints biggest strength was their passing attack.
            Thats how I felt ....why offence. I would have been happy with Poz. or Houston. And if they wanted offence why not G. Olson. all were on the board at the time. I really thought it was going to be one of the three. Then they pick a superstar practice squader......Boooooooo......They better get there **** togeather this year..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Yea im not a big Meachem fan myself.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• Hes definitely got the ability..he just needs to live up to it. I think its way, way too early to write him off because we haven't even seen him on the field.

I hated the pick though. I wanted Posluzny or Chris Houston right there.

Comment

• Alright guys. April 21st I'm heading down to NO. It's been so long since I have been there, I'm turning to you guys for places I gots to go. I know the whole french quarter, aquarium, riverwalk. i'm bringing folks that have never been there. also, i'm mainly just looking for a primo crawfish spot.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I don't usually go to NO for my crawfish, there are much better places outside the city to get them. Not sure how far out yall are willing to go though.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                      I don't usually go to NO for my crawfish, there are much better places outside the city to get them. Not sure how far out yall are willing to go though.
                      well i'm staying with a chick that goes to LSU so I'll be making the hour trip every morning and night. So anywhere in between there. If i go the weekend before, I might actually head over to Biloxito see some family and i know of some great places there for crawfish. just wanted to get some folks ideas. i'm sure 30 minutes to an hour is out of the question for some damn good cheap crawfish. so....let me know.

Comment

• Looking for a restaurant or just somewhere to pick them up and eat them at home?

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• hell if i care. a shack is fine. i will find a park bench to start grubbing on. honestly i would prefer a shack, they always seem to be better.

Comment

• Well there is this little place right by my house in St. Amant. Its 25 minutes from LSU and 45 minutes from NO so pretty much right in the middle. Great crawfish every year. I don't go there because I'm a coon ass and boil my own but if you don't know how then that's the place to go.

I guess it all depends on whether you can handle the seasoning.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                              Well there is this little place right by my house in St. Amant. Its 25 minutes from LSU and 45 minutes from NO so pretty much right in the middle. Great crawfish every year. I don't go there because I'm a coon ass and boil my own but if you don't know how then that's the place to go.

I guess it all depends on whether you can handle the seasoning.
                              this offends me.

you are also going to have to give me a bit more. i'm from north LA so I'm not too familiar with where everything is down your way.

Comment

• Sorry bout that. Most people that leave the cajun area tend to lose that tolerance for spice. It's a little place called Martinez Seafood. Would have to get off on the Geismar/Prarieville exit off I-10 (Right outside Baton Rouge). It's on the corner of Hwy. 431 and Black Bayou Road. If you google map that it gives you perfect directions. There are quite a few places that sell crawfish around here, I guess it just depends on preference. Most of the non coonass people I know prefer Martinez though.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information