Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear ya but that ain't me. This a restaurant or one of your fellow coonasses making money?? The shackier the better. But I'll still probably check this place out. I'll probably end up doing crawfish every meal while down there.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Its a place that sells seafood. Not a restaurant, just a store that sells seafood. There are tons of places that sell crawfish around here, not sure of any restaurants though.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• ok and just to clarify, they sell boiled not live, i'm making a trip, and i won't be bringing the boiler with me, haha.

Comment

• They actually sell both. The boiled is of course more expensive.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• yea well I am used to 5.99/lb here in Dallas, so I think I'll be more than elated at whatever price they have there.

Comment

• I'm not real sure what they are down here. All I know is I get my live crawfish at less than a buck a pound.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I figured that probably puts the boiled ones at most at $2/lb. which is heavenly. thats a four damn dollar difference. at 8-10 lbs that is a considerable difference.

Comment

• It all really depends on what part of the season you get them. Now is probably really expensive, prob not 6 dollars a fricking pound though.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Free agent QB Mark Brunell is scheduled for a visit with the Saints today

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• what do you guys think about Mark as our backup?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        what do you guys think about Mark as our backup?
                        An upgrade over Jamie Martin, but that ain't saying much.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Yea I guess Mark would be ok. I dont really care much for him. Really weak arm.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• [Saints' front office, March 14]

Sean Payton: Hey, I think that we should get a top tier backup quarterback for Drew. Anybody have any ideas who we could get?
                            Mickey Loomis: Let's get Mark Brunell!
                            Sean Payton: Uh, isn't he retired?

Great job, Saints... replacing one old quarterback for another old LEFTY quarterback...

I am still crossing my fingers we get a quarterback in the later rounds... Matt Flynn, perhaps? ;)
                            Last edited by Saints Dome Patrol; 04-07-2008, 03:26 AM.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                              Thats how I felt ....why offence. I would have been happy with Poz. or Houston. And if they wanted offence why not G. Olson. all were on the board at the time. I really thought it was going to be one of the three. Then they pick a superstar practice squader......Boooooooo......They better get there **** togeather this year..

that is called BPA .... why do you think Poz and Houston ( who was kind a workout warrior ) fell into the second round ? because our FO wasnt the only one rated him lower than the fans. You never draft a TE while having the oppurtinity for a higher rated WR .... we havent a history in drafting TEs high , also. cleeland is the exception of the rule AND he was bad.

iam ok with the pick , he is better than every WR this year

Comment

• Meachem is going to explode in his third year, just be patient guys. He'll make strives this season, but obviously the receiving core is pretty stacked with experienced and good receivers for 08, but come 09 he and Colston will be the two-headed monster. It will happen, there are very few receivers like Colston who come in the league as rookies and immediately tear it up, that handful is an exception to the rule which is why Colston is so special.

btw, I think the Saints could wait until next summer to sign Colston long-term. Does he deserve it now? Probably, yes. But they could wait another year, or maybe get something done this season when he's signed so cheap relatively to his production.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information