X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule
    Originally posted by Flyboy
    I think protecting Brees and a steady run game is essential to us winning. As well as our defensive stepping up big time.

I saw that you picked against the Saints', dia. For shame, sir.
    I think losing Hollis Thomas just really hurts us.
    FOR SHAME, SIR! :|
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
      Originally posted by diabsoule
      Originally posted by Flyboy
      I think protecting Brees and a steady run game is essential to us winning. As well as our defensive stepping up big time.

I saw that you picked against the Saints', dia. For shame, sir.
      I think losing Hollis Thomas just really hurts us.
      FOR SHAME, SIR! :|
      I know. I'm sorry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• What's the status of Colston, Horn, and Smith for the game?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• No one really knows concerning Horn/Colston. Some reports says Colston will play others say he won't. I think Payton is trying to use the media to throw the Cowboys completely off. With anything, I think he'll be a gametime decision. I don't think Horn will play but being it's such a huge game he might try to tough it out. I think Will Smith is pretty much a lock to play.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Lets go, I would love to see a good old fasion a*% woopin on the cowboys! Plus I picked you guys and the dolphins as my sleeper superbowl teams. My opinion, you guys are a couple defensive players away from having a dynasty, straight up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeD
              Lets go, I would love to see a good old fasion a*% woopin on the cowboys! Plus I picked you guys and the dolphins as my sleeper superbowl teams. My opinion, you guys are a couple defensive players away from having a dynasty, straight up.
              We need some help all over the place, even WR and QB. We could use a WR to take over for Horn, a QB to backup Brees and develop, some help along the O-line to help open holes especially at LG and RT, but defense is where we need a lot of help especially at CB, DT, and LB.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What he said. :)

Comment

• Injury report update:

Horn is out. Colston is a game-time decision.

Comment

Injury report update:

Damn.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Injury report update:

that's a bummer. that really hurts our passing game.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Reports have it that Colston will indeed play tonight.

Comment

• It's go time, guys. Time to see how good we are. Let's go Saints.

Comment

• GO SAINTS!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Wow, the Saints have outperformed the Cowboys in every phase of the game. This is great. I didn't think they would play this well, especially with the loss of Thomas, but Leisle filled in nicely and they really have proven that they are the #2 if not the #1 team in the NFC.

Damn it feels good to be a winner.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• wow i thought this game was gonna be a good one but it was more of a blowout.good job.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information