Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im glad we are hanging on to McAllister for now.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• What do you guys think Pierre Thomas' role is going to be this season?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        What do you guys think Pierre Thomas' role is going to be this season?
        Its hard to say. If Deuce is healthy then I see him only as a ST guy.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
          Its hard to say. If Deuce is healthy then I see him only as a ST guy.
          Ehhh, I doubt that. First, even if Deuce is back he won't truly be back - not with those type of injuries. I hope to see Deuce & PT split time as the workhorse backs with Reggie Bush being used all around the field.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Full NFL Draft

Hey, I need a co-gm for a full 53 man NFL draft. Pm me if you are interested or just post here:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=22494

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Jason Taylor to N.O.?

On NFL Total Access, Adam Scheffter just said New Orleans was a strong possibility for J.T.
              What are your thoughts? What would we be willing to give up for someone of his age?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• why would the saints go for him they have 3 good DE
                plus they have to sign Will Smith to a huge contract

Comment

• Well, true enough, Bobby McCray is good enough to be a starter (in my opinion) should Charles Grant ,um...not be available (I believe he will), but Miami has stated they want a 1st round pick in return. Too steep of a price in my opinion.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I think it's just pure speculation at this point. Although I like Sheffter and think he is accurate more than any others, I think he is off on this one.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Giving up a third or fourth for Taylor assuming we can get him for a decent contract would be great.... with that said, I doubt that happens.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Saints Madden Ratings

Comment

• Saints Offseason Pics

Didn't see a Saints offseason Pic thread. Didn't like going through the pages and pages of pics in that NFL general thread.

Well nvm. For some reason I can't figure out how to post the pics off the Saints website. Only the link shows up.
                          Last edited by saintsfan912; 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Jahri Evans is underrated. Per usual.

Comment

• There's a lot of those ratings that I question.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Jahri Evans is underrated. Per usual.
                                Everyone but EA knows about him now. I get last year him being overlooked but after the year he had last year less than an 88 is unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information