• Show
Clear All

• Scott Wright
    started a topic New Orleans Saints Discussion

New Orleans Saints Discussion

Discuss the Saints here.

• Saints Dome Patrol
    replied
    Well, I don't know how much I am going to like this new look for the NFLDC forums, but we'll have to see as time will tell if they are more user-friendly than the other older forums.

As an aside, I, for one, am very excited about the Saints draft later this month. There are several big name prospects that I think we could pick at 12 and 47 as well.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Saints finish 7 - 9.
    Last edited by CJSchneider; 01-14-2016, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Bye, Rob.

Leave a comment:

• NOLAFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wicket View Post
    true but i am not seeing the drew of old yet. he just is way less accurate and seems to see the field less well.

also, cooks is not as good (yet) as i thought he'd be. not getting much seperation, which, at his size, he should
    Yeah I don't quite know what's up with Cooks. I get that he's usually covered by the number 1 corner but you'd think that with his speed he'd get alot more seperation.

Leave a comment:

• wicket
    replied
    Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Don't look now, but we seem to be play rather decent as of late.
    true but i am not seeing the drew of old yet. he just is way less accurate and seems to see the field less well.

also, cooks is not as good (yet) as i thought he'd be. not getting much seperation, which, at his size, he should

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Don't look now, but we seem to be play rather decent as of late.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Thank God we beat Atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
    Gotta be able to develop the talent of said draft pick if it's going to be of any use.
    SJB couldn't crack anything higher than Detroit's practice squad, so perhaps it's more a problem of drafting the right talent.

Leave a comment:

• NOLAFan
    replied
    Gotta be able to develop the talent of said draft pick if it's going to be of any use.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    We're gonna have a great draft pick.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Man, I hope we beat the Cowboys this week. I don't care to hear all my **** talking Cowboy fan friends run their mouths.

Leave a comment:

• NOLAFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    I think it is good. Like always I assume that in about 4 years Loomis will do something to make it even better.
    Provided Loomis is still with the Saints. I'm curious if Loomis is terminated from the GM position for the Saints does he retain his position with the Pelicans?

I was also thinking that if Galette is indeed going to be out for the year this gives some other players a chance to step up. I'm interested to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    I think it is good. Like always I assume that in about 4 years Loomis will do something to make it even better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information