Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys think the Giants will do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys think the Giants will do?

Just wondering what you guys think?

I personally doubt they make the playoffs. Losing Tiki will turn out to be a huge blow as you guys watch Eli struggle to take the next step. I like Jacobs, and I hear that Bradshaw is doing good, but the rushing attack will not be anywhere near what it was last year. I dont know much defensively, I know the 2ndary wasnt so hot last year, but I dont think a rookie will step in and make it to much better this year

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

IMO won't make the playoffs, losing Tiki is gonna hurt... He did so much for that offense.

Comment

I don't think playoffs. The Tiki loss kills, as it does anytime u lose a player of that caliber. As for final record i'm not really sure, but i don't think that their schedule is that tough. Thats a competitive division and they play the NFC North this year, which isn't the strongest, so i guess anything can happen

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

They barely made it last year and they took a step backwards. I can't see them coming close.

Comment

1. Philadelphia Eagles
            2. Dallas Cowboys
            3. Washington Redskins
            4. New York Giants

The reason I put the Redskins ahead is b/c the Skins showed some bright spots at the end of last season and Jason Campbell is now the man and he could be a very good player in this league. The defense is still a bit shaky, but they have alot of weapons on offense to have some success. The Giants still have tom Coughlin as a coach, and he's a ticking time bomb. Eli has not progressed enough throughout his short career, Tiki Barber is gone, amd their offensive line is shaky. They have a pretty good defensive line, but their linebackers are average at best, and their secondary was one of the worst in the NFL last season. This team will be picking in the Top 10 in next year's draft. Sorry New York!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'm one of the few who think they'll do well. Certainly, they struggled last year, but only after being absolutely DECIMATED by injuries. If they can stay healthy, I think Jacobs can average a healthy 4 yards per carry, and I still have faith in Eli.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                I'm one of the few who think they'll do well. Certainly, they struggled last year, but only after being absolutely DECIMATED by injuries. If they can stay healthy, I think Jacobs can average a healthy 4 yards per carry, and I still have faith in Eli.
                Even if Eli and Jacobs play great, there are still more questions than answers.

Comment

Eli is the cornerstone. For them to have any shot, he needs to start looking a helluva lot more like his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    1. Philadelphia Eagles
                    2. Dallas Cowboys
                    3. Washington Redskins
                    4. New York Giants

The reason I put the Redskins ahead is b/c the Skins showed some bright spots at the end of last season and Jason Campbell is now the man and he could be a very good player in this league. The defense is still a bit shaky, but they have alot of weapons on offense to have some success. The Giants still have tom Coughlin as a coach, and he's a ticking time bomb. Eli has not progressed enough throughout his short career, Tiki Barber is gone, amd their offensive line is shaky. They have a pretty good defensive line, but their linebackers are average at best, and their secondary was one of the worst in the NFL last season. This team will be picking in the Top 10 in next year's draft. Sorry New York!
                    I'd put the Giants third. When did the Skins show bright spots? When Tiki ran for over 230 against them the last game of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I'd put the Giants third. When did the Skins show bright spots? When Tiki ran for over 230 against them the last game of the season?
                      When Ladell put up a 1,000
                      And despite what Tiki did, Campbell had a 96 qb rating that game. plus the skins added more in the offseason

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        When Ladell put up a 1,000
                        And despite what Tiki did, Campbell had a 96 qb rating that game. plus the skins added more in the offseason
                        Added more what? Overpriced crap they bring in year after year and never get any better with?

Comment

They would have been a strong team if not for this....

and plus Eli cannot lead a team with no running game, and Brandon Jacobs is not a legit RB in my mind.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                          J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Added more what? Overpriced crap they bring in year after year and never get any better with?
                            Laron and Fletcher. Fletcher is a different pickup than Lloyd and Antwan, hes a proven, pro-bowl, MLB.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

The Lions will have a better record than the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information