No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad we have the extra time off to get Savage fully healthy now. He gets one warm up game in Texas Southern before starting the Big East schedule.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• we really need more talent on defense though.

we have to do a better job recruiting defense.

Comment

• The defensive talent is there. They are young though. The recruiting class we got this year is going to solve a lot of those problems.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I ran track against Sanu's HS, he was an insanely good triple jumper and long jumper. Not too much of a shock though, kid's a super athlete.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Let's not forget he's also already 20 years old so he does have those extra years on other true freshmen.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like the potential of Savage.

not bad for a true freshman.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I like the potential of Savage.

not bad for a true freshman.
                He has all the tools you look for in a QB. He just needs some experience which obviously comes with time. He is going to be a big time QB in a couple years.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• blargh what a long, exhausting, exciting and disappointing game
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• We're really not good. We got lucky in '06. I'm usually very optimistic but something is wrong here.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We rode Ray Rice's legs all the way to a respectable record in 06.

This team is still growing, you can see it with some of this young talent, but its definitely a work in progress.

Comment

• Big game on Thursday night against USF. Our offense looks like it is starting to gel so I don't think that will be a problem. And plus, I think we usually play pretty well on Thursday nights so it should be a good game.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                          Big game on Thursday night against USF. Our offense looks like it is starting to gel so I don't think that will be a problem. And plus, I think we usually play pretty well on Thursday nights so it should be a good game.
                          Yeah we usually play well Thursday nights and especially against South Florida. I love how Savage is starting to look and Sanu and now Harrison look like great targets for the years to come. The running game is looking pretty good now as well. The defense is creating a lot of turnovers but I'm still a little leery of the unit. We don't get much push up front so we'll see how we handle Daniels.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What a great game from both sides of the ball tonight.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• words can't even describe my love for Rutgers
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                words can't even describe my love for Rutgers
                                ..eh, don't go crazy now Scotty. USF is really not that great of a team and I hate to say it but they literally handed you the game. They couldn't even field a kick, much less do anything else. I'm pretty sure even a 1AA team could have beaten them with a performance like that.

I'm sorry but if it was up to me I wouldn't allow Rutgers in a bowl game. They played the most pathetic schedule I've ever seen. I mean any team could do what they did to get in a bowl game but most of them try to make a solid schedule. Every team will schedule a couple of mediocre/bad opponents but Rutgers schedule is pretty much filled with them. Plus both of their losses came from the only really good teams on that schedule (yes I am saying UConn isn't good).

That said they do have talent. Savage is solid for a true freshman and I absolutely LOVE Sanu. Kid is a beast.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information