No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Davis LT comes out, where does he go??

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
      If Davis LT comes out, where does he go??
      Top 25. I think his combine might boost him up to maybe Top 15 though.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Im loving this Sanu wildcat package.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Im loving this Sanu wildcat package.
          I like it but it takes away from Savage throwing the ball and developing for the future.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• yea Savage throwing the ball, what? 5 times? in the 2nd half is unacceptable.

And Davis this year will be top 20, but with an expected great combine from RU fans, he could be top 10. He should probably stay for a better year next year
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Davis is not doing as well this year as I thought but he still has amazing potential.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I projected some of our prospects and wrote a little about them. Just want to get some opinions on what you guys think.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...99#post1899999

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mohammed Sanu is a beast.

With him and Savage, the future is looking bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Mohammed Sanu is a beast.

With him and Savage, the future is looking bright.
                    There are so many talented freshmen on this team it's ridiculous. You also have Harrison and Beauharnais who look to be solid as well. We also redshirted a ton of guys that were 4* stars which will add yet another layer next year.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• RU rah rah RU rah rah Hoo Rah Hoo Rah Rutgers rah! upstream redteam redteam upstream Rah Rah Rutgers Rah!
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Great ending to a pretty good season. Im looking foward to next year. Savage to Sanu is gong to be deadly. We have a lot of young studs on defense.

Does anybody think we can compete with Cincy next year and possibly win the Big East?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                          Great ending to a pretty good season. Im looking foward to next year. Savage to Sanu is gong to be deadly. We have a lot of young studs on defense.

Does anybody think we can compete with Cincy next year and possibly win the Big East?
                          absolutely 100%.

We're losing:
                          Offense:
                          FB Jack Corcoran- It's a shame, he's been an excellent FB. We've got some guys waiting in the wings and who knows? Maybe Brooks takes over that role next year
                          WR Tim Brown- kills us. He's our big time playmaker and leader. Huge blow, but now Harrison and Wright along with Graves and Jefferson need to step up in the passing game with Sanu.
                          LT Anthony Davis- Hard to replace a top 10 pick, but we have consistantly sent OL to the NFL and not misses a beat. We're slowly becoming an OL powerhouse and we've got young guns in the wings.
                          C R-Blaz- Leader of the OL, senior leadership. Could end up being a Shaun O'Hara: UDFA, smart, not the most physical guy. The most important thing to replace is OL leadership and comfort and repitition with Savage.
                          RT Kevin Haslaam- Ok, our OL is taking some hits. It's up to our young guys in the wings to step up and fill in nicely next year. I think we'll be ok though.

Defense:
                          DE George Johnson- He's been a FREAK this year. I love the dude and he's a great motivator, but this will give Jonathan Freeny more snaps and he is a guy to look out for. My sleeper next year for breakout player.
                          LB Damaso Munoz- We lose one of our best named players and hardest hitters. Playmaker, but replaced but Beuaharnis or Manny Abreu, which eases the loss.
                          LB Ryan D'Imperio- would've been a stud without the leg injury, which blows. Smart player, but tailed off this year. Again, he'll be missed, but the LB corps of Beauharnis-Lowery-Abreu should be just fine.
                          S Zaire Kitchen- Good playmaker and ST POTY last season. He'll be missed, but I'm excited to see Khasim Greene out there. I'm in love with him.
                          CB Devin McCourty- :( He'll be missed BIG time in every aspect. Hopefully Rowe and Givens can step up big time next year. That'll be the most interesting thing.

Our OL and secondary are taking the hits with this senior class leaving, so we'll see what happens.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Our O-Line should be some combination of Forst, Ruch, Stapleton, Barbieri and who else? Also I heard we're moving Witherspoon to DE which should be a good fit for him. We'll probably have Ryan and Givens in the secondary as well next year.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Our O-Line should be some combination of Forst, Ruch, Stapleton, Barbieri and who else? Also I heard we're moving Witherspoon to DE which should be a good fit for him. We'll probably have Ryan and Givens in the secondary as well next year.
                              my guess would be Muldrow.
                              I'm hoping Matthew Hardison from my town Freehold gets a shot, but who know.
                              Also, I forgot to mention Bing in the secondary too.
                              With Ryan, Givens, Bing, and Rowe, we've got some raw CB talent
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• We'll also have Vallone and LeGrand at DT with Lowery and Holmes waiting in the wings. I'm guessing Abreu, Beauharnais, and LOwery will be at LB also.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information