No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea that's a good depth chart, and as GF1080 said, if the young guys prove their worth and outplay the older guys, they'll take over. to start off the year, that looks like our lineup though
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• i bought a red vuvuzela today. i really wanna bring it to games next year haha.
      also, I want a Rutgers hard hat.
      also, you all should come to lots of games, and lemme know! we can have real life meetings and you can hang at my apartment and party rutgers style!
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Please don't bring it to the games haha, that's all we need. I'm debating buying season tix now that I have a real job but I'm not sure if I'll have as much extra money as I thought. I'll come watch away Ru games at your place though wink wink.
        Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 07-22-2010, 10:22 PM.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• yay!
          also, rutgers hard hats are 35 bucks? lame!
          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. Maybe Scarlet Fever or Jersey Books has it cheaper?
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• First game in 5 days folks!!!
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sanu is going to establish himself as a future 1st round pick this year.

Hakeem Nicks part 2 is playing for the Scarlet Knights.

Comment

• I've been on record since early last year that I think that Sanu and Savage are 1st rounders.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• keep an eye out for Lefeged this year. He's my guy like McCourty was last year. I think a great year for him can sky rocket him for the draft, someone I'd LOVE on the Giants, perhaps as a 4th rounder or so. Hard hitter, smart and great character guy and player, and a good return man too.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Lefeged can definitely boost his stock with a good year. Just glad RU football is back.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Edmond Laryea could be playing on both sides of the ball.
                        http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...rivals-1117716

I went to the same HS as he did so seeing him get a chance to finally contribute is pretty awesome.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I go to a basketball school so I'm kind of a basketball recruiting junkie but I'm starting to get into football recruiting and since I'm from Jersey I'm following Rutgers...but I'm having a hard time getting a feel for which players are actually interested in Rutgers and which ones have RU on their list but are major long shots. To this point I don't have a Rivals or Scout subscription (yet, I'm holding out as long as I can) and I've tried to find some blogs that focus on Rutgers football and would keep track of recruiting stuff but have failed to this point. Is there anything out there that anybody knows of?

Comment

• Here you go derza. Let me know if you like it. I've never seen a better free recruiting blog for the NJ/NY area.

http://www.zagsblog.com/
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Speaking of basketball recruiting Rutgers just got the 33rd best player in the country and 7th best power forward. Mike Rice has done an excellent job so far. Great to see maybe a basketball program being built. Would love to see some March Madness from Rutgers.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Speaking of basketball recruiting Rutgers just got the 33rd best player in the country and 7th best power forward. Mike Rice has done an excellent job so far. Great to see maybe a basketball program being built. Would love to see some March Madness from Rutgers.
                                Rice was a terrific hire, felt that way as soon as they got him. Kadeem Jack is a talented big guy, Myles Mack was a rock solid get as a point guard, and the wing they got from the DC area is pretty good two. Plus Derrick Randall is a good big guy and it's nice to work the Jersey pipeline because there's a lot of talent in state. Seems like assistant coach Cox does a tremendous job recruiting in the DC area with the 2011 wing and 2012 big Jordan Goodman I believe and he's a big part of that staff. Lots of talent coming into Rutgers next year, and they're on a lot of good lists right now which is always nice to see. I think Rice is going to build a really nice program.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information