No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we don't talk much basketball here but Mike Rice really is amazing. Rutgers B-Ball has a top 10 recruiting class right now. Incredible.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mike Rice is a boss.
      also, the OL has a LOT of work to do and a lot to prove Saturday...i'm nervous.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• The OL has been real bad but the real dissapointing player right now is Savage. I obviously have been hyping him big time but he's been bad against 2 teams that we should have rocked. Savage needs a big week against UNC.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Schiano is ruining the development of Savage with the Wild Knight. Listen I love love love Sanu but we are running that thing way too much. Savage has his confidence shaken now and things can get worse if Schiano doesn't cut it out. Also, look how gassed Sanu was against UNC because of how much he's in. It's good to run 5-7 times a game, nothing more.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• exactly, so so so stupd. let Savage get in a rythym. the outcome could be different on that last drive if Savage is in rhythym. oh, and once he throws a pick, it doesn't help his psyche at all if for the next series we just do Sanu wild Knight. so so so stupid. ugh
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• They better get things straightened out going into Big East play. Next year I think we have a chance to do some really good things but we need to start building it up this year.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How many times do you guys run the Wild Knight a game? I've always heard people say it affects a young QB's development at the NFL level (with Henne, for example) but I've never really bought into that.

At the college level I can see it though, since most QB's are so raw.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Against UNC Sanu ran the ball 15 times and passed out of it once. There were even more times where Sanu handed it off as well out of the Wild Knight but I'm not sure how many times that was but probably at least 5.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That's quite a bit. Still, you guys should win against UConn. We're pretty meh.

Glad we benched Frazer though. I swear, watching him throw the ball with his noodle arm and ugly release made me want to cry. Endres looked pretty solid though, so we'll see.

I'm hoping we just run it 50 times with Jordan Todman and Robbie Frey. We might stand a chance then.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• We have a pretty good defense so I'm not sure if that will work. Scott Vallone is a beast. Frazier needed to go as you said with that limp arm of his as you said.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We f'ing blow.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• pa-thetic.
                          disgraceful
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• It's much worse than that Scotty.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The game wasn't on tv and I couldn't find a stream. So exactaly what happened? Is Savage hurt or was he benched?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Little bit of both Hurricanes.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information