No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvin Cornelius (WR) is a Junior at the HS I graduated last year. I've seen him play a number of times and I could honestly say that this kid can ******* play. He'll be a 3* or 4* recruit next year. Most likely 4* but yeah, he is pretty good. I'm hearing that he's interested in Rutgers so we'll see.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/rutgers/foot...rnelius-118921

Just somebody to look out for in the future.
    Last edited by Hurricanes25; 12-13-2010, 02:09 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I liked how Dodd looked last week but I just can't believe how we've ruined Savage already. I mean it's literally up there as one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen. How to ruin a young upcoming QB by Greg Schiano and staff.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That was ugly but i'll take it.

I'm really disapointed with this team this year. I was expecting bigger things.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh man, I just read on espn NY that Rutgers DT Eric LeGard is paralyzed from the neck down. What the **** happened?

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

• legrand :(
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• :( Football can be such a ****** game at times. I just hope LeGrand is able to make some sort of recovery.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I haven't been paying much attention....how is the 2011 recruiting class looking?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  I haven't been paying much attention....how is the 2011 recruiting class looking?
                  Rivals has up like Top 30 now. We were in play for a lot of bigger guys still but I'm not sure how much the season we had is going to affect us. Savon Huggins is the guy we need.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We hired a coach from Pitt that recruits NJ really well and it's already paying dividends. We picked up a 4* athlete today from Long Branch.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      We hired a coach from Pitt that recruits NJ really well and it's already paying dividends. We picked up a 4* athlete today from Long Branch.
                      That's good to hear. Any idea what position he might play?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• also, eric legrand has feeling in his hands.
                        also also, our basketball team is like...good right now. weird
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I can't wait for our basketball team next year with the Magnificent 7 coming in.

Hurricanes it's early but right now it sounds like he'll play WR. I'm still holding out hope Savage doesn't transfer and we go back to a pro style offense again next year.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cool little video from our new recruit. The Savon he's talking about is who we really need. It's good to see a little Jersey pride from an in state recruit.

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i love it. everything about this new page.
                              Rice is doing a fantastic job with the roster we have now and with the mega class coming in...man.
                              and good to see some jersey pride and uhm, yea. Let's go back to Savage please. scrap the wildcat bull ****, pro style offense. work on the OL. let's go
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                i love it. everything about this new page.
                                Rice is doing a fantastic job with the roster we have now and with the mega class coming in...man.
                                and good to see some jersey pride and uhm, yea. Let's go back to Savage please. scrap the wildcat bull ****, pro style offense. work on the OL. let's go
                                I'm sorry you had to witness that game today in person. I'm glad I sold my tix.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information