Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recruiting is really picking up. We got 4* OT Josue Matias and 3* CB Lafayette Pitts the last two nights. Hopefully the best is yet to come with Huggins and Marquise Wright. They are the top 2 players in NJ.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Today is the day folks. Savon Huggins please choose Rutgers!!!
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • I kinda want Schiano to become our defensive coordinator when Fewell leaves.

        I'd prefer an NFL guy, but I rather have Schiano than another Cover 2 guy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I kinda want Schiano to become our defensive coordinator when Fewell leaves.

          I'd prefer an NFL guy, but I rather have Schiano than another Cover 2 guy.
          That would be very interesting. I actually think he'd do a pretty good job as a D coordinator. He really is a terrible in game coach in regards to game management and play calling though.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            That would be very interesting. I actually think he'd do a pretty good job as a D coordinator. He really is a terrible in game coach in regards to game management and play calling though.
            That's mostly on offense though isn't it?

            I heard he likes following the Jim Johnson (Dallas Cowboys Johnson) style of defense. Basically a lot of man coverage, smaller faster 4-3 with some blitzing. That would fit our defense.

            I admit I haven't seen much of Rutgers the past 2 years, but I do remember seeing him run some good stuff.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              That's mostly on offense though isn't it?

              I heard he likes following the Jim Johnson (Dallas Cowboys Johnson) style of defense. Basically a lot of man coverage, smaller faster 4-3 with some blitzing. That would fit our defense.

              I admit I haven't seen much of Rutgers the past 2 years, but I do remember seeing him run some good stuff.
              Yeah the playcalling issue is more of an offensive thing. I like the way he runs his D's also. He's very agressive with some good blitz packages. Not that much zone. The only complaing I would have is that he likes smaller quicker DT's as well. I don't know if he does it on purpose or more because we haven't had a chance to get those big hulking DT's untill very recently.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Yeah the playcalling issue is more of an offensive thing. I like the way he runs his D's also. He's very agressive with some good blitz packages. Not that much zone. The only complaing I would have is that he likes smaller quicker DT's as well. I don't know if he does it on purpose or more because we haven't had a chance to get those big hulking DT's untill very recently.
                Yeah I think he does favor smaller quicker guys. If I remember correctly, that's part of the system. But whatever, I'm sure he'll adjust to our personnel if he got the job. College coaches seem to be more willing to adjust than NFL guys bc they're so used to doing it.

                The more I think of it the more I like the idea of him as our DC in the future. Of course, there's like a 1% chance of it ever happening.

                Comment


                • Haha it might be less than 1%.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Savon Huggins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • huggins huggins huggins whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • Man we are cleaning up this year big time. We still 2 other big time recruits in Wright and Simmons that would really make this faptastic. Keep choppin.

                        Huggins put on the UNC hat first and then took it off and put the Rutgers hat on and started choppin. Love him already.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Just for good measure since I'm pumped right now.

                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Man we are cleaning up this year big time. We still 2 other big time recruits in Wright and Simmons that would really make this faptastic. Keep choppin.

                            Huggins put on the UNC hat first and then took it off and put the Rutgers hat on and started choppin. Love him already.
                            where'd you see/hear that? that rules
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • Too bad you still won't be able to beat Tulane. (rim shot)

                              At least you can beat UConn, as always, though.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                where'd you see/hear that? that rules
                                Rivals and Scout people were saying it.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information