Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    Too bad you still won't be able to beat Tulane. (rim shot)

At least you can beat UConn, as always, though.
    This is not the time Forenci. :)
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      This is not the time Forenci. :)
      Is too! I have to get some solace while you continue to recruit and do everything better than my team. :(
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Is too! I have to get some solace while you continue to recruit and do everything better than my team. :(
        Well you still played in a BCS game while we haven't. Recruiting like this is all well and good but the results need to show on the field again like in 2006.

As more news rolls in after Huggins decided the following players walked in Dodd, Sanu, Deering, Coleman and Civil.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Huggins is an awesome get for Rutgers...would be sweet to get the two tackles too. Really nice recruiting class this year. You guys think Dodd starts at QB next year or Nova or somebody else gets a shot?

Comment

• Dodd's got to have the edge right now but who knows? if Nova comes out and is just AMAZING he could take the spot, but right now I'd say it's Dodd
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Most likely Dodd but Cignetti is a pro style guy so he might like Nova better.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thank god I didn't watch this live. He had that UNC hat on way too long.

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Huggins staying home is huge. The backfield is pretty crowded so I wonder how many carries he get this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Josue Matias switched his commitment from Rutgers to FSU. :(

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Josue Matias switched his commitment from Rutgers to FSU. :(
                      Yeah that really doesn't make much sense.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• so apparently it's between us and Michigan st. for Marquise Wright and we're long shots, but still in the running for Fou Fonoti and Delvon Simmons. should be interesting
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          so apparently it's between us and Michigan st. for Marquise Wright and we're long shots, but still in the running for Fou Fonoti and Delvon Simmons. should be interesting
                          Marquise Wright comitted to Rutgers about 20 minutes after you posted that!!

I hear there are going to be some suprises tomorrow but I'm not sure what.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• oh man...fonoti and simmons would make this class bonerific. i'll be waiting patiently. what's the best site for updates? i'm sick and off wednesdays so i'll have nothing to do but keep hoping for simmons and fonoti haha
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• What's the deal with Lafayette Pitts? And yeah either of those guys would really help the class, both would be incredible. Scout's got a ton of 5 stars, but Simmons would give Rutgers two...pretty wild. Tons of good interior defensive linemen going to Rutgers this year even without Simmons.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                oh man...fonoti and simmons would make this class bonerific. i'll be waiting patiently. what's the best site for updates? i'm sick and off wednesdays so i'll have nothing to do but keep hoping for simmons and fonoti haha
                                Rivals, Scout, and nj.com are probably the best places for free updates.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information