Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    What's the deal with Lafayette Pitts? And yeah either of those guys would really help the class, both would be incredible. Scout's got a ton of 5 stars, but Simmons would give Rutgers two...pretty wild. Tons of good interior defensive linemen going to Rutgers this year even without Simmons.
    I'm not really sure with Pitts. Pitt is playing the family card hard but I haven't heard much yet to think he's going to decommit. Going to be a fun day.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• OK well I was wrong about Pitts. We did get Kaleb Johnson though which is great news for the O-Line.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That game last night was so frustrating. Those were some really lazy turnovers.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You like Black & Scarlet Scotty?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• you mean...this Zak:

We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• That's the one. I'm suprised you didn't make a cameo haha.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i wish I did!
                and last night was...unreal
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• One of my biggest regrets was never going to the Rak(sp) during my 4 years at Rutgers.

Comment

• All my posts from last night were deleted. I think we're a bubble team with Ech and Rosario still here.

Mike Rice is going to be a legend. The guy has it all and he just understands it.

I wish Mitchell had one more year with us to play with all the new freshmen next year. The kid can play. I hope he gets a tryout for an NBA team.

The RAC is great. When I went to Rutgers basketball was much better than football and I used to go to a ton of games. Great place to watch college ball.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      All my posts from last night were deleted. I think we're a bubble team with Ech and Rosario still here.

Mike Rice is going to be a legend. The guy has it all and he just understands it.

I wish Mitchell had one more year with us to play with all the new freshmen next year. The kid can play. I hope he gets a tryout for an NBA team.

The RAC is great. When I went to Rutgers basketball was much better than football and I used to go to a ton of games. Great place to watch college ball.
                      What class were you? I was 05.

Comment

• I graduated in 08 but I started way before that. I had to take 2 years off for medical issues and then before that I screwed around a lot so I had a lot of making up to do. I'm basically Chris Farley in Tommy Boy. I should be a doctor haha.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Gotcha. Yeah my experience at Rutgers wasn't great either. I actually have mostly bad things to say about Rutgers to be honest. The RU screw found me quite a bit during my 4 years at Rutgers.

But it was my alma matter, so I respect it at the end of the day. I never bought a ring though. I'm going to Seton Hall in the Fall for my phd, and if I complete it, I'll get a ring from them.

I probably shouldn't knock Rutgers in a Rutgers thread, but they just left a bad taste in my mouth.

But Go Rutgers! Hahaha.

Comment

• Haha well the RU Screw is very prevalent as we all know. I was never a big of jewelery so I don't have a ring either.

With that being said I love the place. I loved everything about it and will continue to. I understand that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth though from them screwing you over but I just can't find it in my heart to hate the place haha.

As for RU Athletics I really think we finally have a basketball coach who's the whole package. Rice is going to be a hero here. Schiano was but in recent years I think he got a little complacent and it showed last night. It was great to see McCourty and Underwood at the game last night though and Schiano has done a ton for the school. I think we're on our way back up in football after a some really bad to mediocre years.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• oh, i'm totally buying a ring haha.
                              and I can't wait, I think next year is going to be really special for both hoops and football
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• I miss College Ave. So. Much. You have no idea. I look back at my 4 years at Rutgers and realized I did way too much studying and not enough banging of *****. It sucks they took down slutgers.com. I can't even reminisce anymore.

Yeah I really hope we get our bball program up to speed. I think it was at it's peek in 01-02 and has gone down since.

Schiano will improve our football team with time. I still kind of want him as our DC for the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information