No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step at a time with basketball. I'd love to get into the NIT this year just as that first rung on the ladder. If you had told anyone we'd be in the NIT at the start of the year they'd have thought you were crazy. I really can't say how much I love Rice, even before last night haha.

I miss The Medium. Scotty you need to bring them to me.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• hahaha i shall bring you some zak.
      i don't get to read them enough, sometimes catch some targum.
      but god I love this place so much haha
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• The Targum was always the best for those really boring classes. The crossword and articles always took about the perfect amount of time.

They also tried to ban the Medium when I was there because women were complaining it was demeaning or something like that. You remember that BBD? The 1st Amendment won though.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          The Targum was always the best for those really boring classes. The crossword and articles always took about the perfect amount of time.

They also tried to ban the Medium when I was there because women were complaining it was demeaning or something like that. You remember that BBD? The 1st Amendment won though.
          I remember that haha. Screw them. Literally.

I wish I was 21 again.

Comment

• Bill Belichick sporting the Rutgers block R at the Pro Am today. That's why I love him.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I always felt like BB still wishes he could coach the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I always felt like BB still wishes he could coach the Giants.
                I really thought he was going to coach here as well. He's a Jersey guy at heart.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• his son plays lax here, he's a monster. he's got RU ties, him and Schiano talk often and that was a large influence on McCourty to the Pats
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Yeah Schiano, Belichick, and Meyer are all buddies. I wish we had the same success as those two though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice to see a Big East tourney win against an in state rival.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Rutgers got its first big football recruit for 2012. 4* OL Chris Muller who is rated as the 69th best player overall. He's also the 12th best OL all according to Rivals.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• good, if there's anything we need, it's OL. we've been reeling in position players and athletes of late, we really need to start solidifying the trenches. I don't care if it's college or pros, you win and lose with the big uglies, and allowing the most sacks in the NCAA last year is something that cannot happen again
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• I agree 100% We got some good OL recruits at the end of the period last year and this is a good start so far. It sounds like all the highly rated Bosco players all want to come to Rutgers together all which would be amazing. I think there are 4 of them that are considered top 100 players.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I forgot to mention that one of those Bosco kids is rated a top 5 player in the country by Rivals and we are the leader. The best part though is it's Keith Hamilton's son!!!
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i read about him! that'd be the bestest thing ever
                                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information