No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the opener, which I got it here in South Jersey. I have been waiting for this since the Texas Bowl ended, I'm ready for a BCS push!

Now, are there any reports on how Kordell Young is looking at camp/scrimmages? He's going to be one to watch, that's for certain!
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

philliez, young's been on of the many guys we've been using to return kicks and punts during the summer. with brown doubtful for buffalo, dont be surprised to see young get some KR or PR's. he's got great talent and speed, we should find more ways to get him on the field...
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        Tim Brown is recovering WAY ahead of schedule. Schiano said there is an outside chance he'll play on thursday, Great to hear he's way ahead of schedule. wouldnt push him for Buffalo, but get him ready vs Navy and gets him in game form, considering he missed about 3 weeks of camp...
        That's great news. As long as he is back for Maryland which he will be that's fine.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Is Ito still the starting punter?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

My rutgers prediction for the next 2 years (im bored and yalls thread came up so i had to post)
            9-3 this year w/ loses to UMD,WVA, and looiville
            10-2 or 11-1 next year w/ loses to WVA and/or Looiville, or a tough OOC game

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              My rutgers prediction for the next 2 years (im bored and yalls thread came up so i had to post)
              9-3 this year w/ loses to UMD,WVA, and looiville
              10-2 or 11-1 next year w/ loses to WVA and/or Looiville, or a tough OOC game
              I have a hard time seeing us lose to Maryland. It should be a good game but I think we will be too dominant on the lines for them to handle. Rice should have a nice game against them.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I have a hard time seeing us lose to Maryland. It should be a good game but I think we will be too dominant on the lines for them to handle. Rice should have a nice game against them.
                Im really hoping Dre Moore has somewhat of a breakout year and Erin Henderson plays like a complete beast.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

We're not losing to Maryland. Good team, but no QB and not in our house.

No need to rush Brown, Tverdov, and D'Imperio back for Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                    We're not losing to Maryland. Good team, but no QB and not in our house.

No need to rush Brown, Tverdov, and D'Imperio back for Buffalo.
                    Agreed. Not at home. Maryland isn't a great football team at all. If we at them, I'd say they had a solid chance but not at home where Rutgers hasn't lost since I think late October of 05.

Comment

Teel is undefeated at home as a starter. and today, it's buffalo, who last year ranked in the bottom 5 of rush AND pass defense. Teel, Rice and Britt should explode today, with ease
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Teel is undefeated at home as a starter. and today, it's buffalo, who last year ranked in the bottom 5 of rush AND pass defense. Teel, Rice and Britt should explode today, with ease
                        Although hopefully by not more than 42 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Although hopefully by not more than 42 points.
                          you didnt take Rutgers i presume
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

you didnt take Rutgers i presume
                            I didn't. No matter how good I think this team can be, I still can't see any team with Mike Teel under center winning by more than 6TDs. Not even against Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I didn't. No matter how good I think this team can be, I still can't see any team with Mike Teel under center winning by more than 6TDs. Not even against Buffalo.
                              well maybe when they play my high school team, i mean Norfolk state.

Also, i dont see Schiano as a guy who'll run up the score, but 6 TD win isnt out of the question.

im thinking around 45-7...
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Nah, I think the Howard game last season is something to look at. Teel could throw 3-4 TDs, but Jabu will be in there if it gets ugly too quick. Which is nice, considering he should be an exciting player.

I think the team to watch out for is Cincy this year instead of USF. USF is a contender but Cincy looks to be improving quickly.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information