No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of Big East play tomorrow. I hope we kill Syracuse. They claimed this game the "Battle for New York." What losers.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If we lose to syracuse, i'm breaking my tv
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Start of Big East play tomorrow. I hope we kill Syracuse. They claimed this game the "Battle for New York." What losers.
        Haha nobody gives 2 shits about their football team in NYC.

After losing last year to them in the final minute, revenge would be sweet.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Haha nobody gives 2 shits about their football team in NYC.

After losing last year to them in the final minute, revenge would be sweet.
          Don't get me wrong I don't think Rutgers has that much of a bigger footprint in NYC but it's definitely more than Syracuse. The numbers back that up as well.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Don't get me wrong I don't think Rutgers has that much of a bigger footprint in NYC but it's definitely more than Syracuse. The numbers back that up as well.
            When it comes to football, I don't know any Syracuse fans here unless they're alums. The Empire State buliding was lit up in red a few years ago. I never recall it being orange. Schiano and co. has done a great job getting fans in NYC. Of course Notre Dame has their following here too.

Now basketball is another story. It's all Syracuse, UCONN and St. John's (when they're good).

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

When it comes to football, I don't know any Syracuse fans here unless they're alums. The Empire State buliding was lit up in red a few years ago. I never recall it being orange. Schiano and co. has done a great job getting fans in NYC. Of course Notre Dame has their following here too.

Now basketball is another story. It's all Syracuse, UCONN and St. John's (when they're good).
              Hopefully Mike Rice changes that soon.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nova looked better than Dodd. QB controversy already.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think Nova has to be the guy. I'm sure there will be growing pains but I think he gives us the best chance to win. It will pay off down the road.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think Nova has to be the guy. I'm sure there will be growing pains but I think he gives us the best chance to win. It will pay off down the road.
                    I agree. I think I said before the season even started that Nova is going to be the QB long term. Dodd just doesn't do it for me.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• yea, it looks like it's Nova time now. Which is a shame because I like Chas.
                      OL looked bad. bad bad. idk now we're not giving Savon much action at all. it's weird.
                      the D was pretty good though
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I was never sold on Dodd. I don't know why we just handed him the keys last year when he didn't really show much. I wish Savage was still here since he got a raw deal.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The more I think about it we need Nova in full time. His upside is much higher and I'd rather him get the snaps because I think next year is when we can make some noise.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• WOW this defense is gooooooood.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I didn't see the game yet (DVR'd it) but that is an impressive win against Pitt. We have a nice 2-0 start in the Big East.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I didn't see the game yet (DVR'd it) but that is an impressive win against Pitt. We have a nice 2-0 start in the Big East.
                                Defense is quick is ****. I'm so glad Schiano is coaching them. The yardage they have against us today was very empty.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information