No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We eeked that one out but I'll take it. Defense holding them to under 200 yards rushing is really good.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I love watching Nova. He has swagger and he didn't let those interceptions bother him. He spreads the ball around unlike Dodd, and he seems to have a nice connection with Pratt.

The D is great. They did a great job stopping the always annoying triple option.

The only player I'm disappointed with is Huggins. The guy can't cough up the ball as much as he does.
      Last edited by Hurricanes25; 10-15-2011, 05:51 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        I love watching Nova. He has swagger and he didn't let those interceptions bothe him. He spreads the ball around unlike Dodd, and he seems to have a nice connection with Pratt.

The D is great. They did a great job stopping the always annoying triple option.

The only player I'm disappointed with is Huggins. The guy can't cough up the ball as much as he does.
        Yeah the fumbles are a little worrisome but I still like the fact that he doesn't dance and hits the holes quick. Nova had a very good 2nd half after looking shaky early. Enough can't be said about the defense. They gave up the one long run on the TD but besides that not much else.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• D was very good, O was inconsistant and couldn't finish. Story of our season. We should've blown them out. Kicking the 52 yarder on the 1st drive instead of going for it, fumble on the 1, the miss on the bootleg on 4th down, blocked FG, bad INT's by Nova. but a lot of very promising things to look forward to. I'm pumped. Hopefully we can beat Louisville easily and have big time momentum for the big WVU game
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Hurricane and Scotty what do you think about Louisville? I hope they're not looking ahead to WV.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 28 in BCS!!!
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As long as we don't look ahead to WV, we should win. Louisville's offense is awful and with our good/great defense, keeping them to single digits is a possibility. Louisville does have a decent defense though. My prediction: Rutgers 24 Louisville 10.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I lied we're actually 31st but still awesome.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• friday night against a lesser opponent, coming off a big homecoming win, on the road, and looking forward to our game against WVU which is now scheduled on ABC...yes, this is a mega huge definition of a trap game. I'm scared. But our D is so good, I expect them to keep us in it at and be a (the) reason we win
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Well it's certainly good to have winning Rutgers football again. If we win Friday that WV game is going to be insane.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• SANU the new Big East single season receptions leader!!!
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• well tonight was ******* awesome! it was so cool having the game at yankees stadium
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            well tonight was ******* awesome! it was so cool having the game at yankees stadium
                            Did you go? The field was a mess and we looked ****** on offense again.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Did you go? The field was a mess and we looked ****** on offense again.
                              yep, it was a great time. And yeah, I don't get it. We should've torn that D apart. Our OL looked like garbage and Chas just made 2 really, really dumb decisions. The field got torn up a lot. like a lot a lot, but that wasn't too surprising really
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Great win over Cincinnati. Probably the most satisfying win of the season. Jawan Jamison played out of his mind and the D was fantastic.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information