• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood it is.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Flood was the best choice considering the tight time frame the team had to deal with because of the national signing day. He is a young guy that can grow into the position and already has a rapport with the players already on the team. Hopefully the rest of the staff remains intact and Schiano doesn't recruit any of the position coaches to Tampa. It will be interesting what players stay loyal to their commits and which ones bail.

Comment

• The two closest to bailing right now are Steve Longa and Julian Pinnix Odrick. I think Odrick is going but I hope Longa stays. Very underrated recruit since he hasn't played football all that long.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• that sucks because Longa would be nice, being a LB, a position we could always use, and same with Odrick being a big body. helps having them around
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Do you think Denman stays committed... he already bailed on commits from Penn State and Wisconsin? The team needs impact players on the O-line in the worst way and it would be a major blow.

Comment

• Denman and Muller have already come out and said they'll definitely be signing Wednesday. Since Flood was their main recruiter they're very happy with the hire. Lambert, Longa, and JPO are the ones who've said they are going to wait until after Signing Day to make a decision. Lambert is leaning towards staying though. We need Hamilton tomorrow night. If he comes it would make it easier for everyone to stay committed.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• lambert and hamilton would be teh ultimate sex
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Hamilton is the sexy pick in the D-Line but losing Odrick would be a huge blow... He could develop into the best 3 tech the team has had since Eric Foster.

Comment

• Yeah losing JPO would hurt but if Hamilton comes in it makes up for it. Only losing 1 recruit throughout this mess would actually be pretty good.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Longa's said that he's gonna stay, which is awesome. Hamilton announces tonight around 8 pm.

Jason Baum, RU's big like media guy keeps tweeting crap about RU fans gonna be very happy within the next 24 hours. not sure what it means, but we'll see
                      We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Looking good for Hamilton. Our TE Michael Giacone has switched from Rutgers to BC which doesnt make sense. BC coach might get fired this year. Excellent news about Longa. All we need is Hamilton/Lambert to stay and I'm very happy. Don't close door on Fuller either at this point.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• BC has a very good TE that I'm eyeing for the Giants in the coming years. Kid's name is Chris Pantale. He's long and has some good speed on him. Jersey kid too.

Comment

• Rutgers and Arkansas to play a home and home this year and next. Great news to get a big name team in here.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 2 weeks can not come quick enough.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Burton out for season really, really, really hurts
                                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information