No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it does. Next guy needs to step up. We'll see more from our H-Backs than a regular FB.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25
      I'm sure the game is going to be a blast. I wish I was going.

I will admit that I have a conflict of interest in this game. I know the UCONN starting running back (played on his team when I was younger) so I want to see him do well but go RU!
      Your boy got arrested last night.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Love this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Your boy got arrested last night.
          Yeah, second arrest so far in college. He seemed like a good kid back in the day.

And this defense is ridiculous.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I hate you all.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Loving this defense. We need to grab some of these guys for the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Loving this defense. We need to grab some of these guys for the Giants.
                Please draft Logan Ryan. I'm afraid the Patriots would consider him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                  ...not sure what you're going for with this. Logan Ryan rules.

Also, my concern: Our O is so lame. We've got so many weapons and I want shuler and deering to see more snaps and use them, open this offense up.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    Ummm I'll fight you. What's the problem with Ryan? He lacks elite speed and that's it.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      ...not sure what you're going for with this. Logan Ryan rules.

Also, my concern: Our O is so lame. We've got so many weapons and I want shuler and deering to see more snaps and use them, open this offense up.
                      Shuler will get his time next year. Let's not forget he's still raw as a WR. WE play excellent defense, run the ball, and take shots when we have too. That's our identity and it's going to be like that all year.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Loving this defense. We need to grab some of these guys for the Giants.
                        Anyone specific catch your eye?
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Anyone specific catch your eye?
                          #81 on offense and 27 on defense caught my eye a little.

Comment

#81 on offense and 27 on defense caught my eye a little.
                            Harrison is 81. Big body and should be drafted 6th or 7th round. A little too many mental lapses with him but he does have all the tools.

Warren is 27. Good CB but not sure he makes it pro. Doesn't have many measurables.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              I hate you all.
                              You owe Scotty and I dinner.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Harrison is 81. Big body and should be drafted 6th or 7th round. A little too many mental lapses with him but he does have all the tools.

Warren is 27. Good CB but not sure he makes it pro. Doesn't have many measurables.
                                81 seemed a little slow to me but his size really caught my eye. 27 didn't seem slow to me. He's not a big player, but he I like his hip flexibility.

I need to see more of this team. I only caught the 2nd half today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information