Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    81 seemed a little slow to me but his size really caught my eye. 27 didn't seem slow to me. He's not a big player, but he I like his hip flexibility.

I need to see more of this team. I only caught the 2nd half today.
    The defense is everything you love. I think it's better than the 2006 D. I love watching them play.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      The defense is everything you love. I think it's better than the 2006 D. I love watching them play.
      Fast, physical, great tackling, aggressive. It's how I would build the Giants defense. I love it.

We need more production in the pass game, but I like this team.

Comment

Fast, physical, great tackling, aggressive. It's how I would build the Giants defense. I love it.

We need more production in the pass game, but I like this team.
        They can throw when they want but it's not what we do. This Uconn D will probably be the toughest D of the year also. Their secondary matches up better with our WR's than any other team.

It's the opposite of Fewell D haha. I hate him so much.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

They can throw when they want but it's not what we do. This Uconn D will probably be the toughest D of the year also. Their secondary matches up better with our WR's than any other team.

It's the opposite of Fewell D haha. I hate him so much.
          I wonder if we would ever entertain the thought of hiring the Rutgers DC as Fewell's replacement.

Probably not, but I can dream.

Comment

I wonder if we would ever entertain the thought of hiring the Rutgers DC as Fewell's replacement.

Probably not, but I can dream.
            Yeah very very doubtful. Rob Smith is the DC. He was very good at Maine at the same position and then he just learned from Schiano. I'm very high on him as a coaching prospect though. I think he'll be a college head coach in a few years which is going to leave me upset. He's the real deal.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ten penalties man, can't keep that up
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                Ten penalties man, can't keep that up
                Clearly the biggest problem with the team. It doesn't seem like we'll be getting it under control any time soon which is worrisome.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Is it game time yet?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Scotty,

I think Jamison is going to declare after this year and I don't blame him.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Scotty,

I think Jamison is going to declare after this year and I don't blame him.
                      same. ugh, that'd be a huge blow, but we'd still have Savon and Deering could always go back to RB. again. Jamison could be a 2nd round pick at this rate. Not much mileage on him, ridiculous productivity. Man
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I don't know his measurables but yeah he'd be smart to go. Huggins, Peoples, and you're going to love our RB recruit coming in for next year. Dontae Ayers. He's got juicier thighs than Ray Ray already. Kid is huge for being six foot.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• sounds like a stud potentially, I love it. You're the recruiting guru, what's our class coming in look like? Where do we stand?
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            sounds like a stud potentially, I love it. You're the recruiting guru, what's our class coming in look like? Where do we stand?
                            Somehow we're top 30 nationally right now but it's not even close to last year. We have a lot more under the radar guys and lower 3 stars. We're going to close strong though the way we're playing. Barnwell was huge!! Everyone loves this guy. We need Dorian Miller, Andre Patton, and AQM from Bosco. Tashan Bower might flip back to to us also. We have Klecko's son coming in also from Red Bank. He's a lot better than what he's rated because he's undersized.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Somehow we're top 30 nationally right now but it's not even close to last year. We have a lot more under the radar guys and lower 3 stars. We're going to close strong though the way we're playing. Barnwell was huge!! Everyone loves this guy. We need Dorian Miller, Andre Patton, and AQM from Bosco. Tashan Bower might flip back to to us also. We have Klecko's son coming in also from Red Bank. He's a lot better than what he's rated because he's undersized.
                              I want to start bringing in some freak recruits, let's keep it up. And I assume we're gonna use Barnwell as a DB. I don't know those other guys you listed, but I guess I'll look them up haha. I really wish I got more into recruiting, I really do
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• I only got it into it the last 3 years and it's only for us. Barnwel will be a DB. Him and Ayers are coming in January. Huge for us. Royster and Pollard transferring in is amazing also. 2 nationally rated 4 stars. We could own this **** if Smith stays.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information