Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I only got it into it the last 3 years and it's only for us. Barnwel will be a DB. Him and Ayers are coming in January. Huge for us. Royster and Pollard transferring in is amazing also. 2 nationally rated 4 stars. We could own this **** if Smith stays.
    nice, I just wanna feel good about having a future too, not just this year. And smith?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Robb Smith the D Coordinator.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Robb Smith the D Coordinator.
        brain fart, I was thinking a player haha. Yeah, keep up the tradition of ridiculous defense, that's what I want
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• He'll be a head coach soon unfortunately for us.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like #17 on offense. Our defense is a good college defense. What I mean by that is we have a lot of small quick guys but none of them stand out as grade A nfl talent. But they work well as a unit. #20 looks solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I like #17 on offense. Our defense is a good college defense. What I mean by that is we have a lot of small quick guys but none of them stand out as grade A nfl talent. But they work well as a unit. #20 looks solid.
              Brandon Coleman is built like Megatron. 6'6 with great speed. He still needs work at the position but his size and speed will make him a first rounder I think. He's my offensive man crush.

#20 is Khaseem Greene. He'll be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He reminds me of Kendricks from the Eagles or even Jacquian Williams. Mel Kiper has him as the #1 rated Sr. OLB right now. He was moved from S to LB just last year but he is such a monster. He's always around the ball.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Brandon Coleman is built like Megatron. 6'6 with great speed. He still needs work at the position but his size and speed will make him a first rounder I think. He's my offensive man crush.

#20 is Khaseem Greene. He'll be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. He reminds me of Kendricks from the Eagles or even Jacquian Williams. Mel Kiper has him as the #1 rated Sr. OLB right now. He was moved from S to LB just last year but he is such a monster. He's always around the ball.
                Tell me about 42. I think that's his #. He looks very smooth in coverage. Or is it 48?

Comment

• I like 42 and 20. It's tough to scout this secondary.

Comment

Tell me about 42. I think that's his #. He looks very smooth in coverage. Or is it 48?
                    The LB? It's Beauharnais a MLB if it's 42.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The LB? It's Beauharnais a MLB if it's 42.
                      I like 42. Good length, fluid hips, good speed, just want to see him get a little nastier in the phone booth. He looks like a 4.8 guy though.

Comment

• Little slow. He reminds me of David Harris. Possible 7th/UDFA.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Khaseem Greene makes me feel tingly in my man parts

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• 17 is a beast. I'd love him on the Giants. Jamison reminds me of Doug Martin a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Khaseem Greene makes me feel tingly in my man parts
                              That's 20 right? He's a gamer. A little undersized but he's aggressive.

Comment

17 is a beast. I'd love him on the Giants. Jamison reminds me of Doug Martin a little.
                                That's a great comparison. Everyone likes to compare him to Ray Rice but Jamison is not as thick as Rice.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information