Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Haha same here. This is by far the best D I've ever seen play.
    Just the style of play, its what I want the Giants to be. Fast, physical, great tackling, just great fundamentals.

I don't care about schemes as much as I used to, but I do care a lot about fundamentals. And Rutgers is just so much more fundamentally sound than the Giants defense.

Comment

• They do everything right that you want to see and then the scheme is the tops. I was actually thinking today that I wish the Giants could tackle like this.

Logan Ryan is the best tackling CB I've ever seen including the NFL. I know that sounds like crazy talk but it's not.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Will Allen was pretty darn good. But yeah, I like Ryan. He's perfect for a Cover 2 scheme.

The Giants believe in a length/size philosophy. It's what makes our DL great, but also makes our back 7 less effective. I'd like to see us get a little smaller and faster in the back 7.

Rutgers defense is built like the Eagles defense. Small and fast all over.

Comment

• Eagles D would like to be like us though.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Remember to watch the Rutgers all star game tomorrow!

Comment

• We snagged hilliman too! Man we're on a role lately
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Yeah this late surge was much needed. Noah Brown and Mike Gesicki come on down!!! Curtis Samuel, Damien Prince, Thomas Holley, Chad Mavety come to RU!!!
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Noah Brown to Ohio State. Terrrrible.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I really like our uniforms.

Comment

• Yeah the white ones from Saturday were awesome! I liked them last year also buta lot of the old crusty fans were complaining.

I still love the helmets as well. The chrome, the black matte, the white that was just debuted.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information