Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    i was just about to post how we're not looking too good. but than Ron Girault makes me happy again with an INT in the end zone!!!

    couple drops, one by brown and underwood. whole team is sloppy with penalties on O, D, and special teams. I expect us to turn it around with that. 17-7, just got the ball on the 20 thanks to my boy Ron, time to try and pull away
    They looked ok. Teel looked great. The defense was beating themselves with penalties and what not. Everything easily correctable.

    Comment


    • #77
      teel is gonna prove people that he isnt a mediocre QB. I'm pumped with our O, even though we had some drops. those bombs teel threw to britt and brown were unbeleivable. they were right on target, hit them in stride. i expected tim's wrist to be rusty, but thats not an excuse for his drop.

      Greg will be all over them for all those penalties
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

      Comment


      • #78
        I know we've played 3 laughers but this thread should be more active. Any thoughts on the Kordell Young injury? Who is now going to back up Rice and will this hurt against some of the better teams?
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #79
          Too bad Rutgers didnt get Knowshon Moreno...I love this kid...he would have looked real nice playing in Piscataway.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I know we've played 3 laughers but this thread should be more active. Any thoughts on the Kordell Young injury? Who is now going to back up Rice and will this hurt against some of the better teams?
            I'm really more worried about the special teams. Young was great catching psases for us out of the backfield, and was a great spell to Ray, but I think Mason can handle 5 touches a game, which is really at most all he'll need. Now we need Brown to be ready as our main return man.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • #81
              Any thoughts on yesterday's game? Those cutback runs by Lattimore just killed us all game. The LB's almost never stayed in their gaps and got ran by all day. It also didn't help the refs did not call one hold when there were about 5 big ones they could have called.

              On offense we got away from the run way too quickly because of our success to throw the ball downfield at the end of the 1st half.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #82
                That hurt yesterday, if we won, we'd've shot up in the rankings with a lot of teams losing. We still have a shot at the Big East title at least. WVU and South Florida games are gunna be crazy.

                Gamertag: KRAAAWG

                Comment


                • #83
                  That's what Schiano gets for scheduling high school teams for the first three games of the season.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Any thoughts on yesterday's game? Those cutback runs by Lattimore just killed us all game. The LB's almost never stayed in their gaps and got ran by all day. It also didn't help the refs did not call one hold when there were about 5 big ones they could have called.

                    On offense we got away from the run way too quickly because of our success to throw the ball downfield at the end of the 1st half.

                    we need D'Imperio badly. or Devraun back
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Was it wrong I laughed after Rutgers lost the other day? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Rutgers, it's just I couldn't help but think to myself as I logged onto the boards, "I bet Scottyboy is crying at this very moment." Heh, sorry.

                      Well, I think either Rutgers or South Florida wins the conference at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if UCONN ran the tables for the conference title. I go to college here and I have to say they look good. Even though they haven't played a great team (other than Pitt), they still look really good with Tyler Lorenzen.

                      Which reminds me, does Tyler have any relation to Jared? Hmm.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I think UCONN is going to become a solid team, not sure about their future recruiting as I can't imagine Connecticut being a football hotbed (no offense, though).

                        I wasn't that high on USF as opposed to Cincy this season but boy was I wrong. I still think that seeing how L'Ville is out of it, that RU can beat:

                        PITT
                        Syracuse
                        Louisville
                        UCONN

                        That leaves Cincy, WVU, USF as toss-up games. I know I'm forgetting someone though. Anyway, after seeing Lattimore's abilities at RB, I'm worried how this team will do against USF. Groathe and Ford are pretty powerful type runners so there is some worry here. Cutback runners can or will kill this team if MD was any indication.
                        Is that a rash?



                        Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          I think Tim Brown is going to have a big game tonight.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            this game is huge tonight. A win puts us back in the top 25 and exposes USF for a vastly over rated team. A loss really sets us back, and we'd be looking at a crappy bowl
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              A bit of good and bad news here. 1st the bad, DC Jefferson withdrew his verbal commit and commited to LSU. this sucks, thought we'd get a great QB in here soon, but damn that LSU

                              Also, in good news, Will Hill, yes the #1 prospect Will Hill, said he may re-open his recruitment after having a blast at the RU USF game, where afterwards, Schiano said he would have a chance to play both sides of the ball, something he wouldnt do in Florida. He also has a cousin on RU, but i dont remember who it is at the moment.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                A bit of good and bad news here. 1st the bad, DC Jefferson withdrew his verbal commit and commited to LSU. this sucks, thought we'd get a great QB in here soon, but damn that LSU

                                Also, in good news, Will Hill, yes the #1 prospect Will Hill, said he may re-open his recruitment after having a blast at the RU USF game, where afterwards, Schiano said he would have a chance to play both sides of the ball, something he wouldnt do in Florida. He also has a cousin on RU, but i dont remember who it is at the moment.
                                I saw we lost Jefferson to LSU but I didn't see that about Hill. I doubt he switches but if he did oh baby.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information