No announcement yet.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow D.C. re-comitted to us. Very weird especially since Miles didn't leave.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Man, signing day is approaching guys!

Keith Stroud was recently bumped up to 4* on Rivals so that's still a solid signing. Malcolm Johnson also recruited (WR) so Schiano is still getting the valuable FL prospects.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Man, signing day is approaching guys!

Keith Stroud was recently bumped up to 4* on Rivals so that's still a solid signing. Malcolm Johnson also recruited (WR) so Schiano is still getting the valuable FL prospects.
        we got a couple very good FL WR's the other day. I'm pumped with DC and now Malcolm. got some nice D guys as well.
        I'm stoked to see Greene and Lefeged at the safety spots. My lord will they hit!!!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Yeah, this class is lacking the "big-time" players like a Britt, Young, Davis, etc. but it's building just fine. I think DC Jefferson will be a great QB for RU and I really like Forst, Wayne Warren and Vallone should all make impacts relatively soon.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Let's try and actually use this thread this year.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Let's try and actually use this thread this year.
              haha yes we should.

and where the bloody hell have you been!?!?!! haven't seen ya around lately
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                haha yes we should.

and where the bloody hell have you been!?!?!! haven't seen ya around lately
                I've had a rough summer but I'm looking forward to the start of the season. I realy thought a big problem of ours last year was our run defense and that should be so much better this year with Abreu(Big Star) and D'Imperio playing this year. It was a shame Ryan was hurt the the first half last year as he would have been a big plus. I'm a little worried about the line just because they are going to need some time to come together. Fresno is a great test for the opening game.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I've had a rough summer but I'm looking forward to the start of the season. I realy thought a big problem of ours last year was our run defense and that should be so much better this year with Abreu(Big Star) and D'Imperio playing this year. It was a shame Ryan was hurt the the first half last year as he would have been a big plus. I'm a little worried about the line just because they are going to need some time to come together. Fresno is a great test for the opening game.
                  yea the line needs to come together. Our camp struggles running are most likely the line. Davis, Haslam and R-Blaz are fine, I'm comfortable with them, but we need to mesh and Rauch needs to provehimself tough on the inside.

I think Abreu-D'Imperio-Malast could be very nasty. Abreu supposedly put on 15 lbs of muscle, and still runs his nasty speed(like 4.50ish if I recall)
                  We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    yea the line needs to come together. Our camp struggles running are most likely the line. Davis, Haslam and R-Blaz are fine, I'm comfortable with them, but we need to mesh and Rauch needs to provehimself tough on the inside.

I think Abreu-D'Imperio-Malast could be very nasty. Abreu supposedly put on 15 lbs of muscle, and still runs his nasty speed(like 4.50ish if I recall)
                    Yeah he's going to be amazing. I saw a picture of him and he looks jacked and as you said he's still crazy fast. I haven't been this positive about a player since Britt his freshmen year.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Only 4 more hours!!!
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think I speak for all of us when i say that I blame Scotty for our epic failure against Fresno St.

:(

Comment

• I watched the game yesterday to keep an eye on Britt and Greene. I took play-by-play notes of the game and went a little more in-depth with notes on both of them. If anybody is interested in seeing what I came up with just say so. I will be posting in-depth write-ups on both Britt and Greene's games in the Eagles forum tomorrow night if anyone wants to check that out. That is a tough loss, but Piscataway has a lot to look forward to. Britt and Underwood are a very good receiving duo. Brock looks to be a solid TE, and the running game looks promising, especially Young. He was inches away from breaking a few runs wide open, and still had a good game. Don't worry Rutgers Fans, hope isn't lost. And I'm sure Scotty was doing his voodoo against Fresno as best he could, it isn't his fault, :D.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            I watched the game yesterday to keep an eye on Britt and Greene. I took play-by-play notes of the game and went a little more in-depth with notes on both of them. If anybody is interested in seeing what I came up with just say so. I will be posting in-depth write-ups on both Britt and Greene's games in the Eagles forum tomorrow night if anyone wants to check that out. That is a tough loss, but Piscataway has a lot to look forward to. Britt and Underwood are a very good receiving duo. Brock looks to be a solid TE, and the running game looks promising, especially Young. He was inches away from breaking a few runs wide open, and still had a good game. Don't worry Rutgers Fans, hope isn't lost. And I'm sure Scotty was doing his voodoo against Fresno as best he could, it isn't his fault, :D.
                            lol yeah, poor Scotty :p

Underwood is gonna be a very good WR. Kind of reminds me of Santonio Holmes. Id love to hear your breakdown of Greene. I didn't get to catch the game, I just saw the highlights.

Comment

• I'll give you a little tidbit of Greene, I posted it in the Draft stock thread if your interested. It doesn't go into much detail, but it gives major stats and other things. I will do the complete evaluation when I have the write-up tomorrow. I am at work now and don't have it with me. I will say this though, it is hard to completely evaluate WRs and secondary members off of a live game. There are camera angles that are designed to monitor what goes on downfield that I don't have access to.

Comment

• I watched the Rutgers, Fresno State game yesterday, and took particular close attention to Kenny Britt and Courney Greene, and both looked pretty good. I did write-ups on them that I will be posting in the Eagles section tomorrow night if anybody is interested. I'll do a brief overview now.

WR Kenny Britt caught 6 passes for 89 yards, 4 of those passes were caught for first downs, and had a his biggest reception on a WR screen, where he picked up 41 yards. Had a few crucial drops though, one that would have led to a TD and one more that would have resulted in a first down, but since he dropped it, the Scarlet Knights had to punt. He also not only showed willingness to block, but good blocking technique.

SS Courtney Greene had 7 takcles, 6 solo, 1 TFL, but missed one tackle (I may be remembering that incorrectly, my write-up isn't in front of me) He was covering at least two passes that were incomplete.

I will do evaluations when I do my full write-ups on them, those are just some stats and other things.

^^^That is what I wrote in the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information