X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philliez01
    started a topic Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Thread

I didn't know where to put this but knowing that I believe Jughead, Giantsfan and scottyboy are all RU fans; I thought it would fit here.

So what do you guys think of the upcoming season? I think if Teel continues to show growth as he did following the Cincy disaster last year, that this team can contend again. Losing Stephenson, Stapleton, Meekins and particularly Harris and Brian Leonard really hurt. But I trust Blas and hopefully Anthony Davis to fill the void in the OL this season.

Really big on Britt this season, I think along with Underwood and Brown that the WRs should pick up the slack left by Harris.

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Yeah the white ones from Saturday were awesome! I liked them last year also buta lot of the old crusty fans were complaining.

I still love the helmets as well. The chrome, the black matte, the white that was just debuted.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I really like our uniforms.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Noah Brown to Ohio State. Terrrrible.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Yeah this late surge was much needed. Noah Brown and Mike Gesicki come on down!!! Curtis Samuel, Damien Prince, Thomas Holley, Chad Mavety come to RU!!!

Leave a comment:

• scottyboy
    replied
    We snagged hilliman too! Man we're on a role lately

Leave a comment:

• cmarq83
    replied
    Remember to watch the Rutgers all star game tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Eagles D would like to be like us though.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Will Allen was pretty darn good. But yeah, I like Ryan. He's perfect for a Cover 2 scheme.

The Giants believe in a length/size philosophy. It's what makes our DL great, but also makes our back 7 less effective. I'd like to see us get a little smaller and faster in the back 7.

Rutgers defense is built like the Eagles defense. Small and fast all over.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    They do everything right that you want to see and then the scheme is the tops. I was actually thinking today that I wish the Giants could tackle like this.

Logan Ryan is the best tackling CB I've ever seen including the NFL. I know that sounds like crazy talk but it's not.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Haha same here. This is by far the best D I've ever seen play.
    Just the style of play, its what I want the Giants to be. Fast, physical, great tackling, just great fundamentals.

I don't care about schemes as much as I used to, but I do care a lot about fundamentals. And Rutgers is just so much more fundamentally sound than the Giants defense.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Seeing how Rutgers defense plays, then watching the Giants defense gives me major sad face.
    Haha same here. This is by far the best D I've ever seen play.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Seeing how Rutgers defense plays, then watching the Giants defense gives me major sad face.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    They probably don't trust the quarterback yet.
    It's exactly why but it's dumb. He's made some big passes and he won't get better handing it off so much.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    They probably don't trust the quarterback yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information