I was wrong.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong.............

As much as I hate the giants, I must say good Job. I had them going 3-13 this year. After Tiki left, I saw them falling apart......

This is even better, they will suffer the SB losing curse. I am jumping for joy right now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
      This is even better, they will suffer the SB losing curse. I am jumping for joy right now!!!!
      Sorry that our team is better then yours.

Comment

Well, at least you manned (pun intended? maybe) up about it. Good to know.

Now give me a back rub for your misdeed, KS!
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
          As much as I hate the giants, I must say good Job. I had them going 3-13 this year. After Tiki left, I saw them falling apart......
          We all say things that wind up being wrong. It happens. You were man enough to admit to it. I give you props for that.

Comment

Its tough being a Jets fan in a school where basically everyone is a Giants fan and because of that I have come to hate them... But they have my support against the Patriots... bring the Lombardi trophy home... to New Jersey
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information