Hallelujah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallelujah!

THANK YOU NY! I love you guys! Amazing...thank you Plaxico for breaking that guys' ankles and thank you Eli for the most clutch avoiding of a sack ever...and David Tyree for the toughest catch in Super Bowl history...

Congratulations, awesome Super Bowl and amazing drive by Eli.

Comment

As a Lions fan rooting for the pats, congrats.

great game, you guys deserved the win.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

AMAZINGGGGG! THE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MENNNNNNN!!!

As a 49er fan I was rooting for the Giants! Tuck and Mitchell had AWESOME games. Manning showed that he belongs there. You guys just made my day. Thanks Giants and Giants fans! Here's to another great season next year!

Comment

Congrats guys.... as a Falcons fan I haven't seen a lot of good football this season. Once Samual dropped that pick I knew the Giants were going to pull it out.

Comment

Congrats Guys. Well Deserved

Comment

Congrats D came up big.

Comment

Confidence was the key, you guys had that.

Comment

Good job guys, Tom Brady can EAT IT!!! GO GMEN!!
                  hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

We made Brady look like he was about to cry, Tyree made one of the most amazing catches in the Superbowl probably, and we uncursed ourselves from that one game where Kiwi let go of Vince Young when Eli escaped to throw that bomb, and now that we won the patriots book will now have to be titled 18-1. AMAZING

Comment

HELL YEA! Congrats Giants fans that was incredible. I hate those damn Patriots. The Giants are now firmly my second favorite in the division.

Comment

Gratz guys, much deserved.

Comment

congrats fans. i was rooting for you guys the whole time. if anyone of you that live in NY get to go the parade make sure to thank them, even from us non-giant fans. i was a giants fan tonight.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

From a Titans, and Cowboys fan, Congratulations! I was sooooo tired of the patriots arrogance.

Comment

Congrats. Eli went from an ungly duckling to a legend in 6 weeks.

By the way, how can I buy stock in the Archie Manning Sperm bank? That is a freakin gold mine.
                              I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information