Rumor Mill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBI rumors
    Giants interested in Leonard Davis, Rod Hood, Michael Lewis, Dominic Rhodes. It also says that Adalius Thomas most likely won't be here. The site doesn't even mention Cato June. I'm not a fan of June. Our two biggest needs that we aren't "reportedly" pursuing are LB and WR. Look for those two in rounds one and two.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
      No way would we get anything more than a burger for Carter.
      Yeah I know, as long as it has bacon in it, than the trade would be well worth it! : )

Comment

Hood is not visiting the Giants this weekend.
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Dallas, Redskins, and us all interested in Leonard Davis. Looks like Davis wants to play here the least out of all those teams. Which is good to me. Don't even tempt the Giants on making the huge mistake of signing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Dallas, Redskins, and us all interested in Leonard Davis. Looks like Davis wants to play here the least out of all those teams. Which is good to me. Don't even tempt the Giants on making the huge mistake of signing him.

Yeh Davis would be a waste. If we are going to bring in an OL....I want Jordan Black out of Kansas City. He is highly touted by Chiefs fans and heis very versatile...better suited inside though.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Yeh Davis would be a waste. If we are going to bring in an OL....I want Jordan Black out of Kansas City. He is highly touted by Chiefs fans and heis very versatile...better suited inside though.
              I would how he'd be at LG if David D moves over.. That would be one pretty big OG.

Comment

i feel if we go OL why not try and bring back rosenthal? he wasnt bad at all for us and was cut by the vikings

thoughts?
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  i feel if we go OL why not try and bring back rosenthal? he wasnt bad at all for us and was cut by the vikings

thoughts?
                  I don't think Rosenthal could play LT. That is potentially what they are looking at Davis to do. Although he couldn't do it all that well either. So go figure.

Comment

bring in dommy rhodes! i think he would b perfect for us, a guy with great hands and elusive to go hand and hand w/ jacobs and he is used to playin in the dual back system w/ addai
                    June is ok but obviously he wasnt terrific for the colts b.c they had the 32nd ranked run D
                    Rod Hood is ok and im ok with that

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

agreed jughead, rosenthal could be good insurance for a low price, and i am so against davis. he wasnt good enough for arizona's o-line and he is slow. he'd get eaten alive by guys like kearse and especially ware
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

dude

cato june is so small for a starting lber

Comment

Alright here is the latest-

-Rhodes is spending the night with Giants reps. He wants to be here. No contract numbers than I know of yet.

-Two LBs are being actively pursued, not sure if they are going after both will settle for one because of finances. The 2 LBs are Cato June and.....can't believe I am saying this....Joey Porter. Porter's agent has expressed Joey's interest to play in NY.

-Leonard Davis and Roderick Hood are back and forth with what they are doing with their visits. Hood has 2 visits already planned, nothing mentioned about the Giants. Davis wants to be a Cowboy, but wants LT money. Not even Jones offered today during his visit....that is scaring me because the Giants are going to apparantly make him a bigger offer....not sure what that is though.

-Eli Manning $12 million cap number for 2007 has not been re-structured and likely will stay that way.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Alright here is the latest-

-Rhodes is spending the night with Giants reps. He wants to be here. No contract numbers than I know of yet.

-Two LBs are being actively pursued, not sure if they are going after both will settle for one because of finances. The 2 LBs are Cato June and.....can't believe I am saying this....Joey Porter. Porter's agent has expressed Joey's interest to play in NY.

-Leonard Davis and Roderick Hood are back and forth with what they are doing with their visits. Hood has 2 visits already planned, nothing mentioned about the Giants. Davis wants to be a Cowboy, but wants LT money. Not even Jones offered today during his visit....that is scaring me because the Giants are going to apparantly make him a bigger offer....not sure what that is though.

-Eli Manning $12 million cap number for 2007 has not been re-structured and likely will stay that way.
                            I don't like any of those names...at all. I can live with Rhodes, but I wouldn't like getting him. When will we learn, you can't fix your problems through FA. We have to build through the draft. I hate Porter, I hate June, hate Davis, hate all of them.

I'll actually be a happy man if we make no FA moves whatsoever this year. Enough is enough with FA. Im tired of it. Build through the draft dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I don't like any of those names...at all. I can live with Rhodes, but I wouldn't like getting him. When will we learn, you can't fix your problems through FA. We have to build through the draft. I hate Porter, I hate June, hate Davis, hate all of them.

I'll actually be a happy man if we make no FA moves whatsoever this year. Enough is enough with FA. Im tired of it. Build through the draft dammit.
                              I concur. We need youth and speed. Not a big fan of June. I actually wouldn't mind Porter as our SLB. The two guys I actually wanted (Dockery, Steinbech) are off the market. I heard somewhere that Reese cut Luke because he likes Whimper. I'd like to see what Whimper can do for us next year.

Comment

I heard Whimper is still a couple years away from being a starter...

Rhodes is the only player thats a great fit on that list. Cato June would be allrite i guess, but nothing to go crazy over and we still would have to draft a linebacker in the first 2 rounds imo...

Leonard Davis sucks. Joey Porter is a loudmouth and dont want him on the team

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information