Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor Mill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rumor Mill

    Figured I would get this started....don't take these things literally because they are rumors that do not have full substance-

    CB Rod Hood will be signed

    OLB Cato June is being heavily pursued by Reese

    RB Dominic Rhodes is being brought in for a visit this weekend
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

  • #2
    Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    Figured I would get this started....don't take these things literally because they are rumors that do not have full substance-

    CB Rod Hood will be signed

    OLB Cato June is being heavily pursued by Reese

    RB Dominic Rhodes is being brought in for a visit this weekend
    Hood I like, Rhodes would be decent, but not digging Cato June.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
      Hood I like, Rhodes would be decent, but not digging Cato June.
      Wouldn't want Hood unless his contract is small....June I could live with but it would worry be greatly. We need a SLB.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        Wouldn't want Hood unless his contract is small....June I could live with but it would worry be greatly. We need a SLB.
        I'd move Kiwi to Sam. We need to start playing our damn picks! If we get june wilk doesnt have a shot to progress and play, so if the Spags-Kiwi to SAM rumors are true, than we better get moving with it than.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
          I'd move Kiwi to Sam. We need to start playing our damn picks! If we get june wilk doesnt have a shot to progress and play, so if the Spags-Kiwi to SAM rumors are true, than we better get moving with it than.
          Kiwi can't be a full time SAM yet, thats the issue. I still say we bring back Short or sign Diggs to play SAM.

          And we need depth at WLB, so if Wilkinson does not start he will still be valuable.
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

          Comment


          • #6
            Pretty sweet how in my mock offseason I gave that same contract to O'Hara.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              Kiwi can't be a full time SAM yet, thats the issue. I still say we bring back Short or sign Diggs to play SAM.

              And we need depth at WLB, so if Wilkinson does not start he will still be valuable.


              We dont know that though.. Not saying you're wrong, but it's up to spags. I know he wanted to play him on the field more, so it could be a possibility of him moving there, granted he learns the ins and outs of being a LB, and assignments and gaps he needs to be aware of.

              Well I assumed that if Wilk doesnt start he'd be valuable because under EA all our young backups were to our older vets. I was just hoping we'd let the younger guys play, and have the vets back them up. That's what I remember Reese mentioning with his get younger thing I kept reading.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                Kiwi can't be a full time SAM yet, thats the issue. I still say we bring back Short or sign Diggs to play SAM.

                And we need depth at WLB, so if Wilkinson does not start he will still be valuable.
                Wilkinson and Blackburn are 2 good back ups because it seems they both have the ability to atleast fill in at all 3 LB positions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Watch us re-sign all the players we cut.. Welcome back Lavar, Luke, and Emmons and Morton, hehehe.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                    Watch us re-sign all the players we cut.. Welcome back Lavar, Luke, and Emmons and Morton, hehehe.
                    I read that Petitgout is signing with TB
                    Originally posted by Paul
                    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      I read that Petitgout is signing with TB
                      Yeah i saw that actually, lol. I was just joking though. I wonder if Reese will get a trade done.. We are supposedly shopping Carter around, and I wonder if he swing something.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                        I read that Petitgout is signing with TB

                        Just saw he finished, would be weird if we sign Kenyetta Walker, and Luke signs with TB, just like last year with Allen/Madison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                          Yeah i saw that actually, lol. I was just joking though. I wonder if Reese will get a trade done.. We are supposedly shopping Carter around, and I wonder if he swing something.

                          No way would we get anything more than a burger for Carter.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            SS Michael Lewis is also being seriously considered....ugh
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                              SS Michael Lewis is also being seriously considered....ugh
                              =/

                              If hes really really cap friendly and is willing to be a backup, then I guess its not horrible

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information