hearing a lot that rhodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearing a lot that rhodes

has/ or will sign VERY soon on other websites. i heard on espn radio that they were just getting the final parts done. looks like it'll be official tonight.

just putting this out there, and wanted thoughts on him
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    has/ or will sign VERY soon on other websites. i heard on espn radio that they were just getting the final parts done. looks like it'll be official tonight.

just putting this out there, and wanted thoughts on him
    I am reading that chatter as well.. Didnt hear the espn news though.. Is that true?

Comment

i honestly dont think its done now, but i believe it will be by tommorow morning
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Not a big fan of Rhodes. If we get June, i'll be even more dissapointed.

Comment

well rhodes left east rutherford without a deal- go figure, FA is so crazy and confusing!!!!
          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            well rhodes left east rutherford without a deal- go figure, FA is so crazy and confusing!!!!
            Excellent. I don't care much for him at all. A guy that says he doesn't want to be a feature back doesn't have love for the game. He'd get a contract and then not even try. I'd rather go for Antonio Pittman or trade for McGahee.

Comment

Great compliment to Jacobs in my opinion...

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

Dominic Rhodes’ two-day visit with the Giants is now over, and he left Giants Stadium without a deal.
                That doesn’t mean he won’t eventually get one, especially since a team source said the Giants “were favorably impressed.” But teams usually like to lock up their top targets before they have a chance to go anywhere else. It is believed the Giants had at least preliminary contract talks with Rhodes’ agent, Mike McCartney. It’s not clear if Rhodes has any other visits planned.

Not signed yet

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                  Excellent. I don't care much for him at all. A guy that says he doesn't want to be a feature back doesn't have love for the game. He'd get a contract and then not even try. I'd rather go for Antonio Pittman or trade for McGahee.
                  Heh, I can't agree more with what you said about Rhodes not really having a passion for the game. I can't stand players who have no passion for the game, especially when they're getting paid big money to play it.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

you guys are right, draft a rookie who will be happy just to be in the NFL yet still hungry and wants an opportunity to show his stuff. while a vet may take a handoff as just another carry in his career, a rookie will want to make the most of each touch and earn respect and playing time
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

rhodes has alot of talent hes going to be a great spell back.

Comment

I have no idea where this "Rhodes doesn't want to be a feature back" business is coming from. If anything of all things, Rhodes thinks he is a feature back even though that's probably not the case.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                          ok first of all that doesnt mean he doesnt have love for the game- im sure he does want to be but the fact is he is not good enough to get 330+ carries a year
                          he did it with joseph addai and won the superbowl and should have been MVP- he has done what most players set out to do
                          I would much rather have rhodes than mcgahee because he is a great pass catcher and is shifty and a great complement to jacobs

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information