Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nehemiah Warrick

What ever happened to this guy???

He was released by the Giants last year and never re-surfaced. He was pretty nasty in college and would be nice to have especially for dirt cheap (considering we already waived him). He was a HARD HITTER who would be nice as depth in the SS spot
    LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Is he any better than Dahl? I see us bringing in a second wave, third wave or june cut S for depth and then have dahl in play for the backup SS spot with a rookie trying to earn a spot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
      What ever happened to this guy???

He was released by the Giants last year and never re-surfaced. He was pretty nasty in college and would be nice to have especially for dirt cheap (considering we already waived him). He was a HARD HITTER who would be nice as depth in the SS spot
      there you go, answered your own question. He's mainly a hardhitter and not fast enough. So then he's not big enough to be a LB. He's a less smart james butler :)

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
        there you go, answered your own question. He's mainly a hardhitter and not fast enough. So then he's not big enough to be a LB. He's a less smart james butler :)
        LOL, good comparison
        LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Dahl is gone to Spags

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
          Is he any better than Dahl? I see us bringing in a second wave, third wave or june cut S for depth and then have dahl in play for the backup SS spot with a rookie trying to earn a spot as well.
          I see us drafting a Patrick Chung with our 2nd pick in the 2nd round or 3rd if he is still there or another Safety to back up Phillips, Johnson and CC Brown.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information