• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Briggs Trade???

What would you give up for him?
    Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
    Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
    2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
    2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
    2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

He wants out fellas. Anyone object to giving up a second for him if the Bears soften their position since they know at this point they basically need to get rid of him.
    2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
    2007 Co-Big East Champs

Comment

i'd give up maybe a 3rd. possibly a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year, but not much more

oh yea throw tim carter in there too! :)
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

2nd rounder.

Comment

Anything less than a 2nd and something else (good player, 3rd rounder, or a conditional pick next year) is wasting your breath. I'm not saying that's what you should want to give up. That's entirely up to you. But that's, at minimum, how much it will take.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue58KiperIII View Post
            He wants out fellas. Anyone object to giving up a second for him if the Bears soften their position since they know at this point they basically need to get rid of him.
            The Bears don't "need" to do anything. This sort of thing happens all the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Yea i know they happen all the time, but it seems like Briggs is more disgruntled than most. And yea i figured it would take a little more than a 2nd but if im the Giants i wouldnt add much more than a 2nd.
              2007 Co-Big East Champs

Comment

2nd with a conditional pick barring him getting signed to a multi-year deal.
                Originally posted by Paul
                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

my 3rd was prob too low, but i dont want to throw picks away. number 10, you are right, we gotta agree on an extension 1st(if we do this) a 2nd rounder this yr. and possibly a 3 and 5th next. I think he would like to come here, thanks once again to Antonio Pierce, part MLB part LB recruiter
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

if they dont budge for a 2nd and 3rd. i would give this years 1st round, what def player in this years draft is better then briggs? especially at the 20th pick.

Comment

ok first of all because he was franchised that means we would have to give up 2 first round picks- so they would have to restructure his contract then trade him
                      id give up nothing higher than a 2nd

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'd don't think I'd give up anything for him to be honest. I don't trust any Free Agency Linebackers - hasn't seemed to work well for us since Antonio Pierce.

I'd give up Jared Lorenzen for him. Heh.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Clearly we would need an extension before the deal were done. Nobody is talking about signing him so the 2 firsts mean nothing and have nothing to do with this. I wouldnt give up the first but a 2nd and maybe a 4th or something next year might do the trick
                          2007 Co-Big East Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue58KiperIII View Post
                            Clearly we would need an extension before the deal were done. Nobody is talking about signing him so the 2 firsts mean nothing and have nothing to do with this. I wouldnt give up the first but a 2nd and maybe a 4th or something next year might do the trick

Yeh a 2nd a conditional pick in 2008 barring our ability to sign him to an extension. That way we could see how he plays in a non-Tampa 2 defense before giving him big money.
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

i hope we get this guy, hes awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information