The Official G-Men 2010 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    now we just have to find a way to get AP off the field haha. he's actually our biggest weakness on defense, and its sad that our backups would instantly fix that problem.

ive really soured on AP. it pains me to say it bc i love the guy, but he's just not good anymore.
    Yeah I used to love AP, but now he is out of shape, slow, and half his tackles come from 5 yards past the LoS. He sucks now, but I still love his smarts, and leadership on our defense. :(

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      You guys have literally no needs starting or depth. Just give your damn picks away to people who need them. LOL.

Like seriously... what positions are still needed?
      we could use a 4th string safety.

and 3rd string center. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
        Yeah I used to love AP, but now he is out of shape, slow, and half his tackles come from 5 yards past the LoS. He sucks now, but I still love his smarts, and leadership on our defense. :(
        Lol, our 2nd string D-Line is probably better than maybe 1/3 of the leagues D-lines.

DE Kiwanuka
        DT Rocky Bernard
        DT Barry Cofield
        DE David Tollefson/Clint Sintim

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I'd also look into a DE next year because Kiwi's contract will be up sooner than later as BBD said. Also Osi is getting "old" so it's never too early to get that next guy to step in when time comes.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

we could use a 4th string safety.

and 3rd string center. :)
            Yet the Cowboys have the same needs as the last 3 years... sigh. :/

Just wait... one of these days we WILL replace false start Flo and find a true 34 NT!!! The damn pro bowl is killin' us! Fooling Jerry and making him think these phonies are actually doing their job!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Yet the Cowboys have the same needs as the last 3 years... sigh. :/

Just wait... one of these days we WILL replace false start Flo and find a true 34 NT!!! The damn pro bowl is killin' us! Fooling Jerry and making him think these phonies are actually doing their job!
              *votes every cowboy into the pro bowl this year*

Comment

Greg Hardy
                Eric Berry
                Sergio Kindle
                Brandon Spikes
                Sean Witherspoon
                Mark Herzlich
                Taylor Mays
                Trent Williams
                C.J. Spiller(Between the way Jacobs plays, and the fact that I don't see Ware AND Brown as future NFL stars, it wouldn't hurt to pick up a RB in the draft early on.)
                George Selvie

SPLOOSH

Comment

I like Rolando McClain as a potential MIKE for us.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Sergio Kindle is going to be ridiculously over-rated from now until games start in the fall. He's Darryl Blackstock 2.0 a little bigger and a little faster but absolutely no instincts. He reacts slow enough to negate his own incredible speed.

Comment

I hope everyone falls for the "Taylor Mays doesn't make enough plays" BS so that he falls all the way to the Giants.

Him + Kenny Phillips + our pass rush = fatalities all day.

Comment

I hope everyone falls for the "Taylor Mays doesn't make enough plays" BS so that he falls all the way to the Giants.

Him + Kenny Phillips + our pass rush = fatalities all day.
                        Lol, for some reason i just dont have much love for mays.. :/ i do think he's one nasty mofo though

Comment

Mays would be sick, but he won't last that long, safeties who are as good as he is at shutting down big plays with his measureables don't last past the top half of the first round.

Comment

Id LOOOOOOVE to see Taylor Mays, our D is literally 1 player away from possibly being one of the best assembled..... If we get another Safety to play opposite KP we're gonna be NASTY as all hell

MJ is servicable, but I want another stud playing Centerfield with KP

A stub CB or Center would also be outstanding choices, cause other than those spots we reallly dont have any needs..... Yea a bomb KR/PR and K/P would be sick but its not a necessity
                            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

We need Vince Oghobaase, DTs with his size, length, quickness, burst and character rarely fall out of the top 20, but this year is stacked at DT so we should get a shot at him. He'd play NT for us but still rack up upwards of 5 sacks a year.

Comment

I know Mays is a pipe dream, as is Eric Berry, but one guy who could legitimately fall to us is Earl Thomas from Texas.

The guy is going to increase his stock this year.

What we really need is a stud linebacker. I know Boley could be that guy, but in this scheme, the stud you need in the LB core should be the MIKE position.

While Brandon Spikes has his stock in the top 15 range as of right now, I could see him slipping. I think he'd be perfect for us.

I'm curious to see what Chris Canty will do for us as well. Because a dominant DT could be in the works if we don't get what we want out of him and Bernard.

Remember, Coffield's contract is up at the end of this year, Alford has a 50/50 chance of staying on the team long term, and Fred Robbins is getting old, and Bernard is already old.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to go out and get a guy who can anchor the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information